Where I've been since Monday

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was dying some parts for one of my R/C vehicles. The R/C's that I have are not the "Wal-Mart" type, I'm talking about the real ones. ;) The vehicle that I was dying parts for is electric and goes around 55-60 mph. B)

Maybe I'll post pics/vids in the near future. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, cool stuff! I never got into the gas ones, but I relived my childhood last summer with a simple battery powered unit I bought for my son (and then played with more than he did). It was hard to wait before his birthday came around, so I played with it at night after he went to bed. I still have 3 units I got when I was a kid. Still LOVE my Turbo Hopper!

Peter, would love to meet mama! Abuggin, I know it hurts to clean that arm, I cut two of my fingers in the lawnmower a few years ago, broke them both in two places, tore the nails almost off and everytime the bandages came off they stuck to the blood and had to be soaked and pulled for almost 1/2 hr and I cried the whole time and gulped my pills too! So cleaning is not fun, so u don't want my maggots huh, fine just throw me aside like a piece of meat :lol: ! pss Peter, is earthmama your mom on the blog? my sister is mamaearth, though that was funny two girls with similar names.

Still wondering.... :rolleyes:
Sorry! I forgot about this thread. :blink: Anyway, my hand is doing great. All the skin has grown back, it is still fairly pink where I got burned. I'm also now wearing a constrictive glove to help pump the blood out of my hand since I destroyed my capillaries when I burned myself. This will also stop any scarring. ;) On the other hand, I HATE the glove, it is worse than the cast I had on my leg a few years ago. :rolleyes:

Besides that, all I have to do now is put moisturizer on the burn areas, and sun screen. I'll have to do the sun-screen for the next year so I don't re-burn the same areas. :rolleyes:

Nope, not at all...even when I squeeze it. B) (now the glove is a different story, since it constantly squeezes, my hand ends up aching all day :( )