Where to get clear 32 oz deli cups with regular lids (not vented)?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kungfumantis

Reaction score
I just tried some from Amazon but they are pretty noisy to open/close and I don’t want to do that to my mantises.

I just tried some from Amazon but they are pretty noisy to open/close and I don’t want to do that to my mantises.
There's also PanterraPets! I bought my first lids and containers from them. The lids are flexible, aren't noisy, and there's a reduced risk of harming your mantis. : )

While I've never used TheMantisPlace's deli cups, I've been always been satisfied with the equipment I've ordered from Rebecca. Up to you mate.

Last edited:
There's also PanterraPets! I bought my first lids and containers from them. The lids are flexible, aren't noisy, and there's a reduced risk of harming your mantis. : )

While I've never used TheMantisPlace's deli cups, I've been always been satisfied with the equipment I've ordered from Rebecca. Up to you mate.
Thank you kindly

Chinese restaurants usually have the soft plastic type for wonton soup, very quiet but not especially clear.

Latest posts