Where you have lived and do now

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was born in ontario, then at seven i moved to vancouver, not as interesting as others but whatever im only 16 who can blame me :D

[SIZE=12pt]So Phil <_< I take it if and when anyone is passing through Yuma thay need to pm you 2 find where the rave and the psychedelic drugs are :rolleyes: , or more my tast some pichers of a good beer like alaska amber and a cool band some B) "punk, ska, or swing, big band, or rock " ;) and you'll throw back a couple with whom ever pass through "ha ha" :lol: [/SIZE]
Ska? Did you say ska? What wave is that, then? We gave up on punk ska back in the late ninenities. This is a metal town! You'll find the raves out in the desert. Bring yr computer and yr GPS! Got a gun rack on yr truck?

And as a stranger passing through, you'll be able to score any drug you ask for, but they'll all be crystal, lol!

i have lived in the mountains of Tennessee all 16 years of my life....i dont regret one year of it....

lots of wildlife just by poking my head out of my bedroom window :p

Ska? Did you say ska? What wave is that, then? We gave up on punk ska back in the late ninenities. This is a metal town! You'll find the raves out in the desert. Bring yr computer and yr GPS! Got a gun rack on yr truck?And as a stranger passing through, you'll be able to score any drug you ask for, but they'll all be crystal, lol!
Is the Desert Rock scene still prevalent in the old south west? I say down your cocktail of crystal & peyote and crank up QOTSA, as you scream through the desert on the back of a rusty ute. :p

[SIZE=14pt]No gun rack no truck :wacko: , I have A 2001 Jeep with Reel big Fish, and Shishigami " Japanese forest spirits " decals on the sides B) , and as far as punk we just grow on and on and find some hole in the wall bar to hold up in till we ride the next wave of younger punks to come along :ph34r: "another beer bar keep and 2 kamakazi shots Im waiting for the band to play", :eek: Ya Ska how about the Toasters Phil "Bucket" hes about your age ^_^ and hes still rockin oh ya hes from across the pond too, ya he aint a yank's as he told me -_- .[/SIZE]

Danny

I live in Malaysia, saw many orchid mantis nymphs but only 1 adult when I was little.Now they are gone for some reason :angry: Wish I kept them but I did not know about mantids yet... :wacko: :wacko:

0- 6 years old -> toilet bowl

7-13 years old -> toilet bowl

currently -> toilet bowl

believe it or not, I have a very interesting life.

0- 6 years old -> toilet bowl7-13 years old -> toilet bowl

currently -> toilet bowl

believe it or not, I have a very interesting life.
So do you take yr laptop into the toilet? :D

I looked at yr website. Very nice!

But why the name change? Second one I've noticed in the past two days. I was going to change my name to "PhilonVirginiaDrjustnothofthePresbyterianchurchwheresomeSlimbatahangout," but I couldn't get it to fit! :D :p

So do you take yr laptop into the toilet? :D I looked at yr website. Very nice!

But why the name change? Second one I've noticed in the past two days. I was going to change my name to "PhilonVirginiaDrjustnothofthePresbyterianchurchwheresomeSlimbatahangout," but I couldn't get it to fit! :D :p
And that pic of you messes me up. :blink: I almost want to skip your message just so I don't have to look at it :p

ive alwaz lived in california, only mantis ive ever seen anywhere was the S. Limbata, ive moved homes and schools every year to 2 years, same state dozens of cities, im really young but i have like 60 yrs expierence in life, ive done and seen to much ill put it that way lol i want to move to a different state but never had the guts to move some where with no way of making money to live lol i love change!

So do you take yr laptop into the toilet? :D I looked at yr website. Very nice!

And that pic of you messes me up. :blink: I almost want to skip your message just so I don't have to look at it :p
Yup the toilet bowl produces stuff that I need like food. But its weird cos my food is always brown. and I always get lemon juice for a drink.Phil: thanks! my website isn't ready yet though...haha I changed the named cos I was bored.

James( or becky!): Hey my head isn't terrible right??!!

Btw I also caught a leaf insect at a mangrove board walk today!

Latest posts