Who am I?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sure that seems like a reasonable explanation, CrosbyArt. But I am more inclined to believe it is an extraterrestrial space species or a human/mantid hybrid. I've heard all this mumbo jumbo about illegal importation and APHIS many times before. It is all designed to keep us calm and at ease because the Feds think we can't handle the truth.

I looked for it, it is someone's avatar on Face Book. They live in South America. So I dont think anyone from the American gov. is going to fine or arrest them!

I looked for it, it is someone's avatar on Face Book. They live in South America. So I dont think anyone from the American gov. is going to fine or arrest them!
Good another country then so at least it isn't the government around here, so perhaps it's a native down there or no problem if not :)

chrtian tells me he will release it to the public soon. And i really dont know why he wants it secret

WHAT IS DIS ALIEN MANTIS SPECIES? I MUST KNOW LOL! Tell Christian to stop being rude and tell us what the species is already!

Its been a year Mantiseater, why not tell us now?
It just came up on facebook today so look there. It is not my place to say if I am not wanted to. I was trusted with the information and I can not just release it like that. If you really want to know ask Christian himself.

Well I searched for the post and was unable to find it. I did however find a post from another person with the species on this Facebook group, it's the 2nd post and lists the species name. That said you have to be accepted to the closed group to see it, so a direct link to the post itself would not help as it will load nothing for non-members.

Not sure why all the secrecy on the matter, but will say the post I found does list the species name, and a quick search online shows it is the correct one.

Latest posts