Who is shipping maggots right now?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
I have all these shield mantids that are too big for fruit flies. I normally order from Grubco or worrman but neither are shipping maggots. Where are you people getting them? US of course. Thanks.

I could seriously use some bluebottles about now myself, the Idolomantis are hungry and not a bee in sight. <_<

Hey Rick try calling grubco on the phone, instead of an online transaction. They keep telling me there is no guarantee on live delivery due to the heat, but my last three orders from them came in just fine. Infact i have a delivery of blue bottle maggots coming from them this week. If you need the # it's 1800-222-3563

Oh, and if you still can't get maggots from them let me know i always order extra just incase ;)

I prefer them in the larvel (sp?) stage instead of the pupae. I knew I could call them but I prefer just ordering over the net. Guess I have no choice.

I've been getting my own and it's quite a disgusting adventure. I put wet cat food outside but animals keep attacking it. Last night, I finally gathered some.

Latest posts