Who let the Dogs out?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my goldendoodle riley

she's 3 IMG_20181113_190903_836.jpg

@mantisloverguy6000 Is a Goldendoodle an cross between a golden retriever and a poodle? The reason I ask is because I know their are also Labradoodles which are obviously lab poodle mixes.

@rantology We have a sweet pit bull named Samson too. He is an old lazy man that just lives his life basking in the sun 😃. He was a rescue and so he is timid. I think he may have been beat a bit when he was a pup, maybe because they were training him to be a fighter pit? 

@Cole 78 I definitely reccomend a Labrador. They are so friendly and out going. Also I love German Shepherds too so that is a good choice also. I hope you can get a dog!

@MantisL Your 'Blue' is a beautiful Aussie! She is very intelligent and fluffy looking! Thats a dog I wouldn't mind snuggling with 😃

Aurf! Aurf!

The funny thing about my dog Daisy and my brothers' dog Boomer is their age difference. He is about 6 months and she's almost a year and a half. That means when we got him she was old enough to be his mom and he sincerely believed she was! She cried a couple times when he tried to nurse on her with his sharp puppy teeth! Ouch!

The funny thing about my dog Daisy and my brothers' dog Boomer is their age difference. He is about 6 months and she's almost a year and a half. That means when we got him she was old enough to be his mom and he sincerely believed she was! She cried a couple times when he tried to nurse on her with his sharp puppy teeth! Ouch!
Lol :)  

- MantisGirl13

Here is a recent picture of Daisy. We may actually be having winter pups! We will see tho it is not decided yet.

Picture is made smaller so doesnt take so much space.

1122181154~2.jpg

Latest posts