Why do we have these guys?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I want to update you guys a little on where this informative speech is going. In class today, we did a break out session to help decide sub points that are interesting to our audience by discussing our topic. Now, I had all that done already from this topic here and didn't really have much to do. However, it was amazing to watch the other students start to ask me questions about the mantids and watch their eyes light up when I tell them little bits about them. My professor even asked me if I was going to bring one in with me when I deliver the speech!(She wanted me to bring it) I'm not such a weird bug lady now! BWAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I want to update you guys a little on where this informative speech is going. In class today, we did a break out session to help decide sub points that are interesting to our audience by discussing our topic. Now, I had all that done already from this topic here and didn't really have much to do. However, it was amazing to watch the other students start to ask me questions about the mantids and watch their eyes light up when I tell them little bits about them. My professor even asked me if I was going to bring one in with me when I deliver the speech!(She wanted me to bring it) I'm not such a weird bug lady now! BWAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:
Coool...... B)

Well, I delivered the speech today, and I rocked it! It went very well, and I was asked a lot of questions right after I finished which no one else got that! I was asked many questions by my fellow students after class too, and it was awesome. I felt as if I had accomplished my goal! I'm out spreading the good word! :lol: Also, the guy I rehearsed in the speech lab with decided he wants one after hearing my speech, so I referred him here to find one and tips and tricks! :wub: LOVE THESE BUGGERS!