Wikipedia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometime in the next couple hours, an article I created about Deroplatys desiccata will appear in the "Did you know?" section of Wikipedia's front page. It will be there for about 6 hours before those DYKs are replaced with a new group.

That's really neat. Keep up the good work! I created a wiki site once (offline now) and have a great respect for the medium. I wasn't able to generate enough participation from others so I disabled it.

That's really neat. Keep up the good work! I created a wiki site once (offline now) and have a great respect for the medium. I wasn't able to generate enough participation from others so I disabled it.
Peter, I think you are actually quoted in the Deroplatys desiccata Wikipedia article.

I'm an "anti-wiki" but that has no bearing on the monster effort you displayed! Very impressive, bravo!

There are much worse things than wikipedea, for example "wikiawnsers"! One time I looked up "what is the largest lake in asia?" And it said the awnser was: IT IS THE JOE MOMA LAKE, LOCATED IN YOUR FACE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts