Woah, cool site!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

The Skate Life
Reaction score
hey everyone, i just found this site while looking for mantids. I live in Long Beach California and their population is 0% :cry: . I cannot find them anywhere and my dad won't let me buy one.

I've been trying to get my hands on one for 6 years with no luck.

The first encounter with a mantis is when i was 3 years old. I use to live in cambodia. My parents wanted me to have a good education so we moved to Dallas Texas then Long Beach, CA.

Now Im 15 and a high school freshman ON SUMMER VACATION!!!!

I don't know if mantids can be shipped to Long Beach, but if anyone knows please tell me. I would really appreciate it :D .

Welcome and yes, mantids can be shipped to Long Beach. I was born the LBC, represent! 8)

Ya, they can be shipped there. I live in San Diego so we are really close. You can buy mantids ooths at local garden stores and hatch them yourself. Just a little idea :wink:

Welcome! You can definitely get mantises shipped to you. To start you off, you can go look for an ootheca or egg case at a gardening center. I've seen them at Ace.

By the way, Sparky is my real name. I'm named after an iguana. :D

yes, seriously o_O

The lizard's name was Spartan so my dad named me Sparky

Latest posts