WOO HOO!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraMG

Reaction score
I'm excited now!

Uninvited guest

IMGP7652.jpg

IMGP7650.jpg

And the "money shot"

IMGP7644.jpg

IMGP7647.jpg

IMGP7649.jpg

IMGP7648.jpg

The male continues to stay on her back even though they haven't been connected for the majority of today, and he continues to tap on her back (which I assume is a signal to the female). I left them out today and I lost them once because the female decided to crawl from the desk to the wall and up to the ceiling! Freaked me out, but I started laughing my hiney off when I found them! :lol:

congrats. what a great job you did. I hope that all goes well and have lot's of mouths to feed.

Harry

Where does the line for nymphs form?
I don't wanna form a line, because then it will feel like an exclusivity thing! Everybody will have their chance when I have babies! :lol: Hopefully they will be sooner rather than later.

BTW, he is STILL on her back! Not connected, but just riding her around like a pony! Is this seriously normal???

I had a male ride his girl for a little over a week. Then I took a reaaaaally long look and realized he was dead! Hillarious! I had to pry him off her!!! Now THAT's the way to go!

Well guys, my female over the holiday was acting strange and when I got home from out of town she was as good as dead. Her head was engulfed in what I've seen others describe as the black death. I would guess what she had to be some kind of parasitic fungus, because she had a growth that had erupted through her face. I also observed an extremely foul odor. I took some macro shots, but they turned out to look pretty disgusting so I haven't posted them. Sorry to all you guys that had your hopes up for babies :(

Latest posts