Wow, How Biased Can You Be?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I put up pics on FB recently labeled mantis A, B and C and my cousin posted pics of a flyswatter A, B, and C!!!"

I'm sorry - but that IS funny. I mean, you post on FB, and you get what you get.

As far as people being raised to hate bugs...it's true! Unless it's a ladybug, butterfly or firefly.

People just tend to go with their guts instead of putting some actual thought into conquering illogical emotional responses. Just easier, I guess...and enough other things in life can suck the fight right out of you.
I do not understand what you are saying LOL! Will you explain? Pretty Please! Emotional responses are often logical too LOL! People like colorful things.

Oh I thought it was funny too! I laughed but point is most people don't like them.
Most people I have seen think they are just very scary. But they do not think they are bad to have around. And after they know they are not dangerous and they are a bit used to them they are able to hold them! LOL It depends a lot on the person. A bigger mantis I guess is scarier.

Latest posts