• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Chinese Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

The Skate Life
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting more mantids as I haven't kept a few for a while. I was thinking back to the first species I had which is chinese. They are great and out of most of the non-exotic mantids they get pretty big and are easy to care for. If anybody out there still has some. Please let me know.

I have a few thousand of them, all L1 or L2. I also have about 50 ooths that haven't hatched yet. I can send you all that you need. I generally only sell the Chinese ones locally, because they are pretty common, but I can make an exception, assuming that you want a whole ooth or at least a few mantids. Just send me a PM with what exactly you want and I can get you payment info.

I thought your parents don't let you buy things via the internet...
I can't buy anything that has to do with a credit card such as pressing ADD TO SHOPPING CART button on www.buymythings.com for example. But I can get away with PMing someone because they don't know. I seriously still think they're taking this thing too seriously.

I can't buy anything that has to do with a credit card such as pressing ADD TO SHOPPING CART button on www.buymythings.com for example. But I can get away with PMing someone because they don't know. I seriously still think they're taking this thing too seriously.
Oooh, I see. Hmm, will they let you buy from web sites that take checks or money orders? It's less safe in my opinion, but it's out there.

Yes, and it is painstakingly long..

Latest posts