• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Chinese Mantis Ooths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

The Skate Life
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've come back from the dead! Haven't been doing anything with mantids in ages. Alongside school work, there are other things I want to do at home.

I was wondering if anyone has some overstock Chinese Mantis Ooths for sale for me and a couple of friends.

Hello everyone, I've come back from the dead! Haven't been doing anything with mantids in ages. Alongside school work, there are other things I want to do at home.

I was wondering if anyone has some overstock Chinese Mantis Ooths for sale for me and a couple of friends.

they have them on ebay, if you cant get them let me no i have a couple to get rid of

Hey Sparky, I have some too if u still need them, but what I really wanted to say was "howdy" boy we missed you! U don't look to bad for coming back from the dead! :tt2:

Latest posts