• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB NEPENTHES!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddhistsoldier88

Reaction score
As stated, preferably after the holiday hassle. Something that will grow well in high humidity and little air movement but that can be fixed if i need to. Really want overnight so i assume $20 if its higher let me know. Any kind is fine but i really want a hamata if it can grow in a terrarium. If not then something that can. I have pots so if it needs to be repotted i can dothat as well. Thanks for having the patience for reading!!

Adam (BS88)

As stated, preferably after the holiday hassle. Something that will grow well in high humidity and little air movement but that can be fixed if i need to. Really want overnight so i assume $20 if its higher let me know. Any kind is fine but i really want a hamata if it can grow in a terrarium. If not then something that can. I have pots so if it needs to be repotted i can dothat as well. Thanks for having the patience for reading!! Adam (BS88)
Not to be rude, but a hamata?! Have you grown any other neps? this is one of the harder of them to grow, and you shouldn't buy one (if/when you can, they will be $100+ for a 1" plant) if you cant care for it.

And overnight isnt needed for plants, priority and 2-3 day is fine...

On a better note...i may have some easier neps...

As stated, preferably after the holiday hassle. Something that will grow well in high humidity and little air movement but that can be fixed if i need to. Really want overnight so i assume $20 if its higher let me know. Any kind is fine but i really want a hamata if it can grow in a terrarium. If not then something that can. I have pots so if it needs to be repotted i can dothat as well. Thanks for having the patience for reading!! Adam (BS88)
Here is a site I get my tropical plants from ,they have these also

http://cobraplant.com/index.php

jim o.

Not to be rude, but a hamata?! Have you grown any other neps? this is one of the harder of them to grow, and you shouldn't buy one (if/when you can, they will be $100+ for a 1" plant) if you cant care for it. And overnight isnt needed for plants, priority and 2-3 day is fine...

On a better note...i may have some easier neps...
Well frankie you know better than me matey! Something easier then is great...let me know...cant be something that NEEDS to climb tho...no place for it to.. Might take me a bit to respond as my dad is divorcing and she took the comp (my stepmom). I'm using my gf's granparents who are kick a$$! :p So Frankie if you can let me know!!

Latest posts