• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ooths or nymphs, especially Chinese

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie

Reaction score
I'm getting back into the hobby again and so I'm interested in whatever is available. My favorite species to raise has been the Chinese mantid, so I'd definitely be interested if anyone has some ooths or nymphs. Email is the quickest way to reach me, but I'll check back here often too. :)

If you are interested in ooths, Mantidsaresweet is going to have some avalible soon.

"I just had my two chineses mate and I'm expecting ooths very soon. I can accept paypal so thats fine. PM me if your interested. This applies to anyone who would like a chinese ooth.

Thanks,

Jake "

I will have a few ooths available as soon as m female starts laying. If you want one send me an email. My email address is [email protected]. We can work out the prices later.

Thanks,

Jake

And also thank to sara for recommending me. It's been a struggle to online because I don't have power.

I'd rather only ship within the US because I'm unfamiliar with all the (if any) regulations.

Also: I'm VERY interested in ooths from the Carolina and European mantids, or any others native within the US. I need a few native species that can have some of the excess nymphs released as beneficial insects (a request from my mother, here :lol: ).

Latest posts