• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: small/flower mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beginner entomologist

Reaction score
I planned on getting about 20 adult of various flower mantids from one of my friends who was getting out of the hobby. I already had a stand and a bunch of small enclosures ready but at the last second something came up and now no flower mantids. :(

Well now I've got these empty enclosures sitting in my room not being used. Let me know if any of you have any adult or large nymph flower mantids (anything large enough to take down a house fly as I haven't gotten my fruit fly culture set up yet.)

I'm in buffalo NY. Thanks :)

I'm mainly looking for Pseudoharpax virescen, Psuedocreobotra Ocellata, and Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergii. :)

would you take maybe some giant asian subadults as I got a few I could sell if interested they can take down house flies and large crickets with ease!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can try to send a few creobroter nymphs I have for free to add to the asians but there is no guarantee that they will make it alive but if you want me to try to ship them I can as I got three l3s I can try to ship and part with!

I have E. picitpes ooths for sale - it isn't a flower mantis but I think you may be interested :)