• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTT/B Idolomantis diabolica MALE

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trade a Sub-Adult female for a Sub-Adult/Adult male.
i have to sex mine still but let me know if u still need to do that, im on vaca (in vermont) until the 11th. ill let you know then what sub adult sexes i have lol, forgot WHAT I HAVE LOL

:unsure: :angry: 1 female fell from molt ! I have 1 female left qwith 2 more molts, will need a male soon...... I hope.

BTW: I saved the other idolo that fell, i srighten out her shild. and fix 3 of her 4 legs, 1 leg snaped tring to hang her to dry.. I hope a full recovery for her last molt. Wish me luck ! :eek:

:unsure: :angry: 1 female fell from molt ! I have 1 female left qwith 2 more molts, will need a male soon...... I hope.

BTW: I saved the other idolo that fell, i srighten out her shild. and fix 3 of her 4 legs, 1 leg snaped tring to hang her to dry.. I hope a full recovery for her last molt. Wish me luck ! :eek:
As long as it can still catch food and climb (and hang from branches), it should be ok. As for the snapped leg, it won't be completely recovered in just one molt. But, good luck.

I CANT JUST GLUE THE LEG ? just kidding, i used duck tape !