Y9(Loic) NEGATIVE!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlitus

Reaction score
A friend and I bought to y9 (LOIC) two ootecas of Idolomantis, which he did not assure the fertility. It costs us 80€. And when he send us the ootecas, that did not weigh anything don't mention it. Loic knew that they were ALREADY HATCHED. So we told him the situation and ask him for 50€. At the beginig he told us he would give us only 40€, this is the half of what me and my friend had paid. And we agreed. But now he changes opinion and says he’s going to give us NOTHIG!!!

As far as my friend and I are concerned, that’s a bad and untrustable person thing to do…

We just wanted to have a beautiful specie and this guy is taking advantage of people like us.

We want to warn every Mantis´ lover of the intentions of this guy, which are, in our opinion, just a way of getting money. A person who does this is not interested in the Mantids´ knowledge.

DO NOT ALLOW LOIC TO FULL U AND WARN PEOLPLE LIKE US ABOUT HIM!!!

Thanks for the heads up. It'd help even more if you could divulge name/contact info, as their handle of Y9 could change. Maybe a name/address on the paypal transaction, or if you had his name any other way would help as a disclaimer. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts