Yay! My first O. distinctus ooth hatched :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:unsure: I personally hate the nymphs that won't eat....I would just put some flies in there. The ones that eat, food for them, yay, they get to live.....the others, well, there ends the no-eating gene. :unsure:
My first two ootheca that hatched out produced like, perfect nymphs. They always ate all the flies I put in there within 15 minutes, fat or not. I even had some cannibalism at L1 which shows that they're already really aggressive...

However, the others that hatched from the last two ooths are kind of skittish and a bit wimpy. I have around 30 dead melanogaster on the bottom of their shared cage and I've already had 6 of them die of starvation even with a constant supply of melanogaster. -_- Most of the survivors aren't even eating either.

yes springtails i forget the english name sorry :unsure:
It's alrighty, we know you're german! ;)

I know that these guys can take melanogaster, so that's why I'm not getting any springtails for them. They don't run away from the melanogaster like they are scared, they just sit there stupidly and let the fly walk all over and around them. *sigh*

It's alrighty, we know you're german! ;) I know that these guys can take melanogaster, so that's why I'm not getting any springtails for them. They don't run away from the melanogaster like they are scared, they just sit there stupidly and let the fly walk all over and around them. *sigh*
well you dont know becouse i,m dutch ;) lol thats why i like speciec where hatch out more then 120 there always are like 30 who reac adulthood :)

Latest posts