Yeatzee's macro's: new diffuser trial

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best I've seen you do, Tanner, Anyone could be proud of this. The diffuser removes any harsh shadows without taking the highlights out of the eyes. The sharpness is what we have come to expect. One minor detail, though, can you get rid of that bit of finger, or whatever, in the bottom left hand corner? All that "fur" is so great that it would be a shame to crop any of it! Congratulations!

This is the best I've seen you do, Tanner, Anyone could be proud of this. The diffuser removes any harsh shadows without taking the highlights out of the eyes. The sharpness is what we have come to expect. One minor detail, though, can you get rid of that bit of finger, or whatever, in the bottom left hand corner? All that "fur" is so great that it would be a shame to crop any of it! Congratulations!
Thanks Phil. Thats actually part of a leaf he was peering over. If I crop it I will lose part of that incredible blue! I am contemplating cropping it short and wide though including only mostly the eyes. If I like, I'll post here ;)

Very nice! I second Phil! I love those blue highlights. Looks like they're on his mandibles?
Thanks! Yes basically... I believe they are called chelicerae?

WOW. I don't know anyone else who can get a picture of a jumping spider's eyelashes.

The pic is so cool, I can´t imagine it at full resolution.

What software do you use to stack the images??

Latest posts