Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet again nothing but good things to say about Yen and his mantids. Any aspect involved in rearing, shipping and purchasing mantids Yen gives 100%. I highly recommend him.

I received one ghost mantis and three Gambians a few weeks ago from Yen. They all came well packaged and doing quite well, they even arrived before Yen knew he had shipped them to me :wink:

hey guys! I ordered a Giant Asian ooth from Yen and I'm in the UK, i got it this morning in brilliant condition! could not be more pleased!

THANKS YEN!! :D

-john_jb1-

Finally MY turn!! :lol: Was talking to Yen about purchasing a giant asian ooth and we came to a VERY reasonable price including shipping ($20). However Yen forgot that we came to this deal and I noticed his post and wrote him back and he said that our origial agreement was fine. When i told him the payment was on its way I said, jokingly of course, dont forget the ooth! Yen wrote back and said he would include a SECOND ooth for free!! :shock: :shock: but the catch with this ooth is that he doesnt know if its fertilized. But it was more the mere thought about it. Thanks Yen!!!

Will keep updated

UPDATE!!

There were some problems, but not to do with him. It was getting the MO out to him. Ooth came today well packaged and labeled (on outside) which was fertile and which might not be. Just sprayed and temp is good and humidity is like..90 :shock: THANKS YEN!!!!! NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY!!! HIGHLY reccomened as he is quick to reply and very polite!

I bought an orchid from Yen, the shipping was great--it was securely fastened to the box with ample cushion to ensure that the container was not damaged in any way.

He even shipped me 3 free Flower Mantids--which I enjoy greatly as they are really active. All 4 babies got to me safely, and all had a healthy appetite almost immediately after I unpacked them which is an excellent sign of their health. He also took the time to answer my numerous questions and was very patient with me :) .

The shipping was really fast--I spoke to him last week, and he shipped as soon as he was able to after the weekend. Thanks Yen!

I bought two texas unicorn from Yen and they arrived yesterday in perfect condition. However, instead of recieving two unicorns, I recieved three :p , plus another three gambian se nymphs.

I will definately recommend Yen to any mantis keepers who are new in the art of ordering mantids online. :wink:

I ordered 2 Spiny Flower females and was surprized with a 3rd one, included for free. They are beautiful exotic animals. And in the end, everything was a bargain deal.

I just received my second order from Yen and it was just as good an experience as my first. Yen is knowledgeable and quick to reply to email, and the mantids arrived very well packaged and are doing great. Yen is a great resource!

My asians arrived today all healthy and happy. Plus the 2 freebies. Now all I have to do is learn how to take care of spiny and gambian. Thanks a bunch Yen :D

Yes! I have recieved my mantis. It toke a long time.

They are realy good packed and I have recieved an ooth for free.

Thanks Yen!!!

Recieved my two Wahlbergii on Tuesday after being ordered on Monday, plus another freebie. All of them arrived healthy, and one of them had molted to adulthood in the shipping container. Except for a slightly dented eye, all went well. Shows how good Yen packs his containers. :D

Just recieved a package of samples for my pinned mantid collection. All samples were identified and well packed for the trip. Very happy with price and product! I hope to buy more in the very near future.

Yay, received my 10 P.Ocellata(A lot?), plus a freebie!!! They were packaged perfectly, and survived the journey. Very cool packaging ideas. Will buy from again.

Received some oothecae from Yen about 2 weeks ago and they are starting to hatch now.

They were very good packed and he even gave some extra! :)

I got a dead orchid mantis specimen from Yen. It arrived promptly and the packaging was excellent. Great communication and great offer. I highly recommend him.

Thanks Yen!

bought mantids again from yen! and again all were in perfect condition! even tho the post office didnt deliver it properly wich caused a 4 day wait but they all survived! with nice insulation and packaging! will definitly buy mantids from him again! thanks yen for the extras too!!

10 idolos recieved in perfect health. It's great this species is finally in culture here in the states.

Latest posts