Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved 5 Idolomatis Nymphs from Yen today, as always, they arrived

in great shape, very healthy. Always a great experience with Yen. Highly

recommended.

Ron

Received a dozen alive and healthy mantids yesterday,including and extra PW and free shield mantis. Well packed and next next shipping. My second transaction with yen_saw and hope to have many more.

I recieved some idolos from Yen, perfect as always. Wow Idolod they really live up o the name!!! Incredible specimen. Thanks again Yen!

Great packing, good quality oothecas and friendly personality!!! Thank you Yen :)

I placed an order for a few different kind of nymphs, and was very please to received them well packed and with extra nymphs which for someone in Canada is a great plus because it's so hard to them.

Thanks Yen and looking forward to order more from you in the Future.

JeAn

Ottawa, Canada.

[SIZE=10pt]Thank You Yen![/SIZE]

Received H. membranancea and T. aridifolia sinesis today in excellent condition due to excellent packaging and 20 hour shipping!! Vigorous specimens, feeding well...absolutely lovely honey colored Giant Indian nymphs.

Always a pleasure Yen! Advice on selection, much communication, fair pricing, extra nymphs, very nice specimens and warp shipping!

Look forward to doing it again soon!

I purhased a pair of P. ocellata from Yen saw, mailed with Priority Mail, they aarived healthy and happy on the third morning, with a bonus pair of ooths. His packing and mailing are flawless. It is a pleasure doing business with Yen saw.

Manti-Rich

Yen is a pleasure to do business with. Received extra mantids. Great packaging. Quick email responses. Highly recommended.

I received a very nice and hungry male ghost from Yen. I also got a surprise Pseudoharpax that shed to subadult in 5 hours of arrival. Good mantis and reliable mantis source, and responds timely to emails. I'll have to get more mantids when I have space, but first I have to finish grad school and get a hot job.

Thanks,

Yen

Yen Saw is the greatest to do business with. He always repies to all questions in a timely manner, ships exactly when he says he is going to, the packaging is amazing and the mantis are healthy, eating and something extra is included. I just received two wonderful packages from him and couldn't be happier.

I bought some Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergii from Yen and he included an extra. He also included some spotted-eye flower nymphs for free. I will buy again soon!!!!!

Chaney

Ooth arrived today, excellently packed !

Great guy to buy from, excellent information via e-mail!

Now the waiting game starts :)

I bought another P. ocellata from Yen Saw and as udual, received it well packed and in a timely manner. As is his usual practice, he sent me some free nymphs as a bonus. What a guy, and all this with the flu. Get well, Yen!

Manti-Rich B)

I recieved a package from Yen and it came well packaged with a couple extra nymphs. He was extremely helpful in answering my questions and I will definately be purchasing from him again.

Hi Yen!

Just wanted to let you know how great the mantids were! they were hungry, thirsty, alive, and in GREAT shape! if only you could send money so i could order from you again! thanks so much!

Frankie ;)

Received a Giant Asian ooth from Yen. It hatched about a month later with atleast 150 nymphs!!! Couldn't be more please!

THANKS YEN!!

~John~

Another great transaction! Received an ooth quickly and well packed.

Latest posts