Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then a month after the ooth arrived it hatched, with about 50 healthy Unicorns !

Again, thanks for the ooth Yen !

Hello.

We also got ooths from Yen, one of them already hatched out very well. No problems, only positive experience!

Thanks a lot, Yen.

Best regards from Germany,

Alex @ MantisOnline.de

I just purchased a couple of different ooths from Yen. They arrived so carefully packaged and I expectantly unveiled them. I am fully satisfied as always when dealing with Yen. I will continue to do business with Yen, and recommend him to all Mantid enthusiasts.

Manti-Rich :p

as usual - Yen is the man when it comes to this hobby. Just got my subadult ghost! She's gorgeous, the price was gorgeous, Yen even picked out a color preference for me!

Thanks!

Got my 2nd ooth from yen today packaged like it was glass and got here very quickly.This man is probably the fastest ooth slinger this side of the mississippi

jim o./AKA Meanfoot

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased a P. ocellata ooth from Yen arrived in tip-top condition, great communications and a very helpful guy.

Would reccommend to anybody

Got my 2nd ooth from yen today packaged like it was glass and got here very quickly.This man is probably the fastest ooth slinger this side of the mississippijim o./AKA Meanfoot
The first ooth i recieved from yen (acromantis) hatched out today ,I can't believe the numbers that came out of this thing,my little girl is tripping

thanx again yen

jim o.

I recieved a texas unicorn ooth from yen today ,and as expected packaged great and got here very fast.He even tossed in a shield mantis ,which is way cool because I did not have this type yet

thanx again yen

jim o.

Sorry this feedback took so long to post up Yen!

I ordered 3 L2 D. dessicata from Yen. The weather for that next day was predicted to be in the 60's, so I didn't ask for a heatpack. Of course, the next day was in the lower 30's! The package arrived the next day. Two of the dessicata managed to survive the weather, but the other was more unfortunate. Yen refunded the money for that one and even offered to give me some free D. dessicata or lobata with my next order. On top of that, he had sent me four free P.O. nymphs with this order.

Yen had said it was unfortunate the dessicata passed away, since this was his first instate shipping DOA in all his mantis experience. That right there proves how well he ships and how careful he is.

Thank you Yen!

Yen: Thanks for the good deal on the Nymphs with your usual few surprise ones, and especially the excellent packing. Without your diligence of preparing the package for its eventual four plus days in route, the nymphs would not have made it alive. Good job! I always feel confident and highly recommend to anyone thinking of dealing with Yen Saw.

Manti-Rich

I ordered a couple of ooths from Yen, and they came in packaged extremely well. I was so happy with the order (price and quick response/shipping) I ordered some mantises a week or two later. In this order, all mantises arrived alive and well and he threw in a bunch of extras on top of it. I will definitely order from him again as soon as he has something for sale that I don't have! I just wish he had more stuff available for sale! :angry: I am getting kind of antsy waiting. I can't fault him for that.

Yen hardly needs another endorsement (from me) after seeing 17 pages of positive feedback, but I must say that he has the best prices and best deals (with all the free extras) of anyone I have purchased mantises/ooths from, and his packaging is excellent. I can't wait for him to have some more things available that I want. :rolleyes:

Rodney

The 3 dessicata yen sent me died all within 4 days, which is extremely unfortunate. I didn't bother yen about it, but he saw from a thread that they died, pmed me and even offered to send me a couple freebies, I just pay shipping.

The generosity is appriciated. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Phyllovates ooth that Yen sent me hatched out - to my disappointment, not so handsomely as my friend's, whose ooth popped out 85 nymphs, whereas mine only abou 40 - but shipping ooths during winter can end up like that.

Nymphs are doing mighty fine - they are munching hordes of fruit flies, they are very lively and appear to be fit as a fiddle - so, from me it's mad props for Yen.

I think, that from now on we should call him a mantis mogul... :lol:

I received the shipment of P. wahlbergii from Yen today, with a few extras thrown in. Everything was first rate in every way and they all arrived in good shape thanks to his excellent packaging. Yen has been a complete pleasure to deal with in all respects, and I will definitely be a repeat customer. He has also helped answer a novices many questions on how to get started with them in the right way. Thanks

I also received two P. wahlbergiis from Yen today in great condition! I am always pleased with the mantids I receive from him, orchid mantis, ghost mantis, Gambian spotted-eye, and my new ones are all very healthy and doing great!

i am in the uk..yen sold me a Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergii ooth..i was surprised to find 2 ooths..big one and a medium sized one.I will defenently do business with yen again,.fast shipping and cheape cheape prices/

I ordered a couple of ooths from Yen, and they came in packaged extremely well. I was so happy with the order (price and quick response/shipping) I ordered some mantises a week or two later. In this order, all mantises arrived alive and well and he threw in a bunch of extras on top of it. I will definitely order from him again as soon as he has something for sale that I don't have! I just wish he had more stuff available for sale! :angry: I am getting kind of antsy waiting. I can't fault him for that.Yen hardly needs another endorsement (from me) after seeing 17 pages of positive feedback, but I must say that he has the best prices and best deals (with all the free extras) of anyone I have purchased mantises/ooths from, and his packaging is excellent. I can't wait for him to have some more things available that I want. :rolleyes:

Rodney
Just a follow up. The two ooths I ordered for Yen both hatched great. I got 54 Texas Unicorn mantids from one ooth and 38 P. ocellata from the other. I am a happy camper.

Latest posts