Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a bit busy lately with all the babies hatching, but I just wanted to praise Yen once again. I ordered some P. wahlbergii nymphs from him. I wanted to buy some ooths, but he told me he wasn't happy with they way they looked, so he didn't want to sell something that might not be fertile, so he offered the nymphs instead---very honest guy. Many people would have sold the questionable ooths anyway.

The nymphs he sent me all arrived alive and well, and he included some extras as well.

Thanks again Yen,

Rodney

:p Got me another pretty from Yen today, Thanks yen for the little girl you sent, I love this species. The little girl is a Tiawan mantis, I like the way they look at you and I don't like how they get scared and fall over playing dead. Always makes me feel like an orge :lol:

Hi Everyone

I just can't say enough good things about Yen. I bought oothecae from him again, and all have impressed me beyond measure!

These are such beautiful creatures, and Mother Nature has a great friend in him.

Cheers

Kristen

I received some B. mendica nymphs for yen last week. He threw in a couple extras like he always does. All arrived alive and well. He also threw in a male Zoola that he already mated, to replace a male that had been eaten during a mating attempt, for free. Now I have another chance to breed this beatuiful species. I'd hate to have my female go to waste.

Thanks again Yen. :)

Rodney

Yay, I got my B.mendica today. Cute little nymphs, and Yen threw in some extra. :] Not only that, but he also sent some Shield mantises. No DOAs, fast shipping, good communication, and healthy specimens. Like what the countless people posted before me, Yen is a reputable and friendly breeder. ;)

I have gotten most of my mantids from Yen and have not had an issue yet. Always the first person I go especially for the variety but keep coming back for the professionalism. Plus, the free ones every once and a awhile.

Thanks Yen

Just received the Tex. Unicorn mantids from Yen today. As usual, these came in excellent shape, well packed, and with a little extra for good measure. He's always quick to answer emails about questions and very helpful with advice. Thanks Yen.

I just received a shipment of mantids from Yen, after almost a year of being out of the six legged industry. Yen is still the best!!! Thanks buddy.

O

Just received my first order from Yen. Communication was great, answered all my questions. I couldn't be any happier with the package I received, even included a freebie.

Thanks again, Yen!!

I just received my 4th order from Yen and as always the generous order all came alive and were very well packed. Yen has excellent service and I highly recommend him.

Ryan

El Sobrante, CA

with 18 pages of all positives, no one could possibley see what i have to say. As we all know, Yen is leaving for a little while and had to get rid of his mantises. Which i though would mean low prices, which it did. I bought six p. wahlbergii at a fantastic price and when they came, they looked beautiful, but then i saw one of the containers had "unicorn-gift" on it, something like that. How nice of him, a free mantis! I looked inside the well packaged container and i saw two of them! then a third! a forth! AWESOME! The mantises are great and Yen, we will miss you!

Thanks

:'( Why do you have to go?

Anyways, another success story with Yen. Too bad I coulnd't get any Ghosts, but i got my D. lobata today! :D I gots extras and they are wery healthy. Thanks for the freebies!

I finally got a chance to order from Yen after years, I guess, of waiting to get back into the hobby again. I got from him two adult male spiny's and a subadult female. The trio came looking great, no shock at all. Also got two AZ Unicorns as freebies... Thanks Yen!

Forgot to mention,

I got three ghosts for my breeding stock from Yen at no charge! We arranged an ooth trade, but alas, he's getting out of the hobby... :(

But yeah, yen is/was one of the most generous guys out there! You will be missed Yen!

It's a bummer that Yen is getting out of this hobby just as I am getting into it. I received my dead leaf nymphs yesterday, all healthy and well-packaged with two free Arizona Unicorns. Very generous. Thanks again.

I recieved my package from Yen today, with 6 healthy lobata and a free S. pretiosa male and 2 arizona unicorn nymphs.

You'll be sorely missed Yen, it's been wonderful doing business with you. :( Best wishes!

Latest posts