Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes: I just received what I hope will be the first of many orders from Yen yesterday! They all arrived safe and (happy) with their little grumpy old men attitudes in tact! :p I experianced excellant communication and flawless shipping! I sent him the money when I said I would and he shipped me the mantids when he said he would! once again all arrived healthy and down to the minute he said they would! You just do not get no better than that!

YEN ROCKS!!!! ;)

Received 2 oothecae of Pseudovates arizonae about 2 weeks ago.

The first hatched ±35 nymphs and the second ± 54 :)

Thanks Yen! :D

Just recieved some nymphs from Yen. What can i possibly say that has not been said before. What a wounderfull breeder. Hope to do bussiness with him again sometime in the future.

Paul

Received 10 idolomantis from yen yesterday. Great service and packing as always! The nymphs came unharmed and started feeding right away. Thanks Yen for the opportunity to try at such an amazing species.

Got my nymphs today, plus some freebie arizona unicorns. Everything was happy and healthy. Thanks Yen!!

Recieved 10 Idolomantis Nymphs today.........as always, no dissapointments with Yen or his

mantids. They arrived safe happy and eating!! Plus there was the usual 2 freebies!!

Yen is the man. Highly recommended.

Recieved some nymphs from Yen. Everything was exceptional. He even through in some free nymphs. What a great breeder. Cant wait to do bussiness with him again.

I received two more shipments of nymphs from Yen. Some double shields and some idolomantis. Both shipments arrived with all animals alive and well, and both shipments had a few house flies remaining in the containers. I am very happy with my purchases :D from Yen Saw once again! I wish he wasn't leaving the hobby, but considering how good he is with mantids, I bet he'll be back!!---and hopefully soon.

Rodney

recieved 5 Idolomantis diabolica nymphs from Yen, well packed, well fed, good health.

Thank you Yen! I got some L2 Idolo Nymphs and they were very well packed. I also got some AZ Unicorn mantis from Yen, free in the parcel. Great guy and mantis! I will miss him a lot. Thank you again Yen!!

Thanks again

Mikhail

Hello ALl,

Once again, Yen shows he is the best.

I got another order from him and as always great animals,great packing and great price.

No doubt He is the King of Mantis breeding, very proud to be his friend.

regards

francisco

Received grass mantis ootheca, as he promised.

Hatched beautifully!

Yen is honest person. With good memory :D

Recommended!

I just received a bunch of ooths from Yen, including a few free surplus. Expert and timely packaging, wonderful to do business with, and the ooths all look in great condition. A very generous person and a pleasure to buy from! :D

:D :D :D YEN IS THE BEST!!! unbelievable service..im relatively new to the hobby and yen has been a great help..sent me 3 very healthy giant asian mantids and just cause hes such a great guy and great breeder 3 gambiant SE flower mantid nymphs for FREE!! i cant wait to build more enclosures and get more mantids from yen..i will only deal with yen from now on hes the BEST!!!!

Just received my order from Yen today. Great shipment! Very fast. He threw in plenty of freebies. The creobroter pair look great, cant wait to mate them. The hierodula pat. also look very nice, and the gambian ooths all came in good shape! Recommend this breeder to anyone!!!

Go Yen!

Latest posts