your top-3 films

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there we go... again.

i got i few movies i really like. yes i,m a fan of bloody and gore action movies lol.

kill bill. vol. 1 & 2

alien series

predator

nightmare on elm street(omg freddie is soo funny!)

a few james bonds

independence day

reign of fire

and more of stuff like that

Superbad

Accepted

Grandmas Boy

Saw (All of them)

CSI Series

More movies but forget them when i need to know but pop up when i dont lol

1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

2. Prates of the Carabien trilogy

3. The Hitch Highkers Guide to the Galaxy

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the funny movey ever! :D

different tastes lol
i guess so... lmao i love bloody sword fights lol

kill bill fight

who want to see the COMPLETE scene from kill bill vol. 1 vs o ren ishi including all those swordfighters she has, here is it!

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEARTH

EXTREME GORE

14+ reccomended

if you really wanna see it and your stomach decides to trow everything out, dont say i didnt warn you.

Top 10 favorite movie of all time... See if you see the connection between the top 4

1. Snatch

2. The One

3. WAR

4. The Transporter 1 & 2

5. Wanted

6. The Forbidden Kingdom

7. Unleashed

8. Tomb Raider Series

9. Fearless

10. AVP Series

And I know it isnt on the list, but if you like Snatch, and bloody twisted movies that make you say ######? then try its predesessor Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

lol i get the top 4.. hmm the one.. wasnt that the film with jet li who had to fight hisself in diffrent dimensions? with rock music all the time?

Yes... if you cant tell I am a huge fan of both Jet Li and Jason Statham, and a movie with both of them is pure win.

The One rocked, because it really showed how Jet Li is as talented an actor as he is a martial artist. He played a bad guy in Lethal weapon 4, but really didnt have much of a personality outside of his typical strong silent type, but in The One he actually portrayed a psycotically evil personality flawlessly, Meanwhile pulling off the polar opposite pure of heart hero all in the same flick.

i just saw the one again..i must say that one is the best of jet li.

i,d like to add leathal weapon serie and the godfather.

highlander is also worth watching.

i also watched rush hours andwho am i.

great fun.

oh and from dusk till dawn is such a weird film :lol: i mean someone shoots the head of a vampire off and it grows back and turns in a wolf....

anyone here seen M.I.B. ? that is just pure amusing :)

1. The Shining

2. The Descent

3. 300! this iss spaaaaaaaaartaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. Anchorman

5. Nacho Libre

6. Napolean Dynamite

7. Juno

8. Saw films

9. Any monty python

10. Good old james bonds

yeah i did ten......

Latest posts