Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well seeing as you guys have already condemed me, I'm not gonna worry about it I have to go to work and willnot be home until after the voting is finished so what will be will be just remember you kill off all the innocent and the wolf gets his way
Keep in mind its night right now. Only the wolf is killing people.

​The wolves again struck with timely efficiency and barbarity, this time at the house of AndrewNisip. While his parents were out at their swingers club, they wrecked his room, toppling mantids, lizards and who knows what else in a collective heap on his floor. By this time, AndrewNisip was huddling in a corner, and it wasn't long before the wolves were snacking on his bowels.

Andrew's parents returned near dawn, still out of breath to find the horrific site. They called the police to report the murder, driving the village into a further frenzy.

It is now Day 2. You have until midnight central time to vote.

Pretend its in Red Font: alright first of all I would not be huddling in a corner, I would be ripping THEIR bowels out, lol...the village has lost a great friend and will be ever doomed by the creatures that lurk in the dark... ....now wolves...please pm me so I can have a chat with you on why you chose me?! C'mon, I'm out already? -.-

oh heck no I was in bed sleeping ALL night dreaming of sugar plum faraires, dreaming about what I'm gonna get for xmas this year,

you guys are way to fast in pointing the finger with no evidence

I vote for MANTID42

I did no such thing I said I was eating dinner at the time then I blushed cause I wasn't having dinner alone

and I cant say who I was having diner with

and btw I'm a vegetarian

I did no such thing I said I was eating dinner at the time then I blushed cause I wasn't having dinner alone

and I cant say who I was having diner with

and btw I'm a vegetarian
gripen's son was more than a vegetable! and why would u eat veggies? not nearly enough protien for u! :lol:

but i dont need to tell u that, u r the wolf, u should be able to hunt your own prey :taz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts