Praying Mantis Kid's book- pictures needed!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed pictures and ideas to my project!

Although the project will be on hold for a couple of months (traveling, confrences, holidays), I will let all of you know when [LULU©] prints the first copies!

I am sorry there will be a wait but we are really busy this month and next and plus I won't be on here AS much.

Thanks again and God Bless!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed pictures and ideas to my project!

Although the project will be on hold for a couple of months (traveling, confrences, holidays), I will let all of you know when [LULU©] prints the first copies!

I am sorry there will be a wait but we are really busy this month and next and plus I won't be on here AS much.

Thanks again and God Bless!
Awesome! I can't wait to see the first copies!!!

- MantisGirl13

For all who were interested in a book:

When I get them published with LuLu self publishing the cost of each book will be about $17.

Not bad!

And it looks like it will be relatively simple to upload and all. So yay!

Thanks again. 

Ps. Everyone who contributed photos; please PM me or reply here as to what you would like to be credited as. TY!

@Little Mantis @Synapze @Cole 78 @MantisGirl13@ohaple @Pun1sh3R @Graceface @mantisloverguy6000

And anyone elso I missed!

Last edited by a moderator:
For all who were interested in a book:

When I get them published with LuLu self publishing the cost of each book will be about $13.

Not bad!

And it looks like it will be relatively simple to upload and all. So yay!

Thanks again. 

Ps. Everyone who contributed photos; please PM me or reply here as to what you would like to be credited as. TY!

@Little Mantis @Synapze @Cole 78 @MantisGirl13@ohaple @Pun1sh3R @Graceface @mantisloverguy6000

And anyone elso I missed!
Could I be credited as Shaheer F. ?

Could I be credited as Shaheer F. ?
Yep thats fine.

Do you have any super cool shots of orchids you could send me? I have the first ones but since you have that nice camera I was wondering if you could get on for the front cover for me. That would be awesome if you could. TY!

Could I be credited as Cora D.? 

Thank you! I am glad you can use some of my pictures!

- MantisGirl13

Here are the Photo Credits so far:

Austin Hiatt (not sure of username?)

Grace Kelley @Graceface

Steve A. @Synapze

Cora D. @MantisGirl13

Shaheer F. @Cole 78

Dominik Exner @Velve

Mark Lamont @bugboymark

Angelique Velthuysen@Little Mantis

Ian Russel @ausar318ausar

Is there anyone I missed that sent me photos? Are any of your names spelled incorrectly or would like to be written differently? Thank you!

Here are the Photo Credits so far:

Austin Hiatt (not sure of username?)

Grace Kelley @Graceface

Steve Ausborn @Synapze

Cora D. @MantisGirl13

Shaheer F. @Cole 78

Dominik Exner @Velve

Mark Lamont (not sure or username?)

Lucia Zofian @Little Mantis

Ian Russel @ausar318ausar

Is there anyone I missed that sent me photos? Are any of your names spelled incorrectly or would like to be written differently? Thank you!
Go ahead and use my full name, Shaheer Fahad. Kinda odd name, I know haha.

Also, in most published books, anyone who contributed usually gets a free copy... Are you doing that?...

Go ahead and use my full name, Shaheer Fahad. Kinda odd name, I know haha.
Your name is fine- 

Also, in most published books, anyone who contributed usually gets a free copy... Are you doing that?...
I wish.. But my budget is too tight and LULU doesn't give freebies :(

Latest posts