Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good. I like the idea. When I was searching for my first mantis, I had to built mantis home myself. (Not everyone isn't creative to do that ) Put a basic care leaflet at it and there you go.

I like the design of your habitat, this seems like a good enough idea to sell.

PanTerraPets actually has a similar product, so it probably is possible to make a profit off of these kits.

I like the design of your habitat, this seems like a good enough idea to sell.

PanTerraPets actually has a similar product, so it probably is possible to make a profit off of these kits.
Thanks! :)  

Panterra Pets is my one stop shop and I placed an order from them this morning. @Predatorhousepet suggested I try Repashy and I needed fly pupae anyway. After I've made some sales, I plan to refer customers there for culture medium and other misc supplies. 

I'm proud of myself...  I managed to not to follow the Mantids link!! It was tough, I didn't want the temptation... today. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As a noob to mantids who has yet to purchase my first, I like when sellers offer starter kits. Vets to keeping these guys might already have their own setup that they prefer but I really feel like new owners like myself want something exactly like this. So if that's who you're marketing to, definitely keep it up.

As a noob to mantids who has yet to purchase my first, I like when sellers offer starter kits. Vets to keeping these guys might already have their own setup that they prefer but I really feel like new owners like myself want something exactly like this. So if that's who you're marketing to, definitely keep it up.
That is excactly it. A new hobbiest can go further from that if a mantis needs a bigger home when it's gets older