ABbuggin - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved some S. pretiosa nymphs from AB. Communication, price, and packaging all very good. One nymph didn't survive the trip, but he generously agreed to either refund or apply credit to a future order to make up for the loss. I would deal with him again and have no problem recommending him to others! Thanks, AB. :)

Becky Heacox

Recieved some S. pretiosa nymphs from AB. Communication, price, and packaging all very good. One nymph didn't survive the trip, but he generously agreed to either refund or apply credit to a future order to make up for the loss. I would deal with him again and have no problem recommending him to others! Thanks, AB. :)

Becky Heacox

bought some luna moth catapillars, took a lil long to ship but everything arrived healthy, threw in a few extra, and packaging was smart. A++ as the ebayers would post! ;)

Bought seven nymphs from Andrew. Got them the next day. All were alive and well and look healthy with nice plump abdomens. Shipping was FAST.

Just recieved my 5 luna moth catts from AB. They are looking good and he was very helpful with any question I had. Will be someone I buy from again. Thanks AB!

Triple A+!!!

Bought some luna moth 'pillars and some Carolina mantids. All arrived in more than perfect condition. His packing skills are excellent. Plus, there were extra mantids. :p

Definitely will do business again!

Received some luna moth cocoons.

The shipment and his email replies are quick.

Will do business again, thanks

got a pair of budwings and well packed and they look nice and healthy and even gave me a free luna cocoon :D will do business again ;)

Received some luna moth cocoons in a trade from AB. Nicely packaged, prompt shipping, great communication, generous amount for our trade, and the little buggers made it here just fine. I'm excited to see them as adults. :D Satisfied with our trade, and I will not hesitate to deal with him again. :)

Becky Heacox

Update: The first two of the Luna moths eclosed today. They are absolutely beautiful! :) Thanks, AB! ;)

[SIZE=8pt]This post has been edited by Katnapper: Jul 6 2009, 05:14 AM [/SIZE]

Another Update: All the moths hatched out fine. I had about 4 females who laid lots of eggs. All went great... everything I wanted in purchasing the cocoons, and very satisfied with our trade and how things turned out. Good man, AB!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a trade with Andrew. Nymphs arrived very fast and are perfect.

Hello All,

Once again I am really happy dealing with Andrew, I have done trades and some purchases from him from time to time and every one has been a great experience.

I recomend him to anyone.

thanks Keep it up Andrew.

francisco

got 2 chinese sub adults from abbuggin and they both a re in top form and their male and female!

I have just recieved the pair of chinese mantids today and fed them each about 6 or so dragonflies and never seen such appetites before in my life and they did not do alot of escaping but got them each in their own cage and wow they are not small thats for sure!

Got some springtails from AB yesterday can barely see em but I know they're in there rofl. Great packing and always answered messages will probably do buisness again.

I contacted AB looking to purchase dead moth specimens for a collection. He answered all my questions promptly and held what he had until I was ready to buy. The price was very reasonable, and he shipped quickly. The packaging was great and the specimen arrived in perfect shape. Great, professional buying exprience, will buy from again!

I got a nice ghost mantid from this user. She was verry healthy and I am happy to have her. May get another in the near future! :) GREAT INSECTS AND A GREAT BREEDER!

I've had a splendid time communicating with Andy, he's a thoroughly good chap.

He is very informative about his stock and have bought some ooths from in the past which both hatched and I'm now on my next generation of Sybilla pretiosa.

I wish all buyers/sellers were as helpful, honest and enjoyable to deal with.

I can't recommend him enough.

Cheers Andy

Was given a FREE male Chinese as a gift by this user. As always it was in great shape and just finished mating today!

We got some cecropia moth cocoons and they arrived FAST and in excellent condition. We are so excited. Andrew has been a wealth of info for us, responds fast and is excellent at customer service. We look forward to working with him again!

Vicki

Mom of Yellowray

got my two ghosts from him today, well packed, fast shipping, very very cooperative, and a pretty good price. too bad i didnt get a freebee like some of the other people :( its ok though, will be buying from again in the future...

Latest posts