ABbuggin - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can say what you want, but I know exactly how things happened. I did have a few issues with email, but not with PM. Also, I was waiting weeks for pictures. For several weeks, I heard nothing from you. Yes I did guarantee live arrival, and have full intentions of reimbursing you. Why would you think otherwise? I have plenty of positive feedback here to prove that I am completely trustworthy. You got impatient and jumped the gun. In your original post here, you were commenting how you sent a message to me on the 1st, but were annoyed that you didn't have a reply by the 2nd. I want to know whats wrong with that? I don't have internet on my phone, so the only way I can respond to people is at home, on the computer. I don't stay home all day you know. :wacko:

Also, could you please compose your words in a more legible manner? They are very hard to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can say what you want, but I know exactly how things happened. I did have a few issues with email, but not with PM. Also, I was waiting weeks for pictures. For several weeks, I heard nothing from you. Yes I did guarantee live arrival, and have full intentions of reimbursing you. Why would you think otherwise? I have plenty of positive feedback here to prove that I am completely trustworthy. You got impatient and jumped the gun. In your original post here, you were commenting how you sent a message to me on the 1st, but were annoyed that you didn't have a reply by the 2nd. I want to know whats wrong with that? I don't have internet on my phone, so the only way I can respond to people is at home, on the computer. I don't stay home all day you know. :wacko: Also, could you please compose your words in a more legible manner? They are very hard to understand.
[SIZE=14pt]here are the E-mails I sent dates [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Andrew Bauer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Re: ABbuggin from mantid forum[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Fri, 1/1/10[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]9KB[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Read[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Andrew Bauer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Re: ABbuggin from mantid forum[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thu, 12/31/09[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]9KB[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Read[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt][email protected][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Attachments[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Fw: 10 D.d.Nymph's dead[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Wed, 12/30/09[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]100KB[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]_And the pms all of them were being tracked [/SIZE]

f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin Today, 07:56 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin Yesterday, 07:49 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin Yesterday, 07:14 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:Hey ABbuggin Jan 3 2010, 08:10 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Hey ABbuggin Jan 2 2010, 06:56 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin Jan 2 2010, 06:40 AMyour pms to me

f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin [ Block ] Today, 04:37 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin [ Block ] Yesterday, 07:52 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:? D.D. ? ABbuggin [ Block ] Yesterday, 07:25 PM
f_norm_no.gif
Re:Hey ABbuggin [ Block ] Jan 2 2010, 06:58 PMOK [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

now can u see since u didnt reply when you had gotten your E-mail just to say that you had gotten them your not doing a good job with your business, And now I am done with this I asked for my monney [SIZE=14pt]back befor and I tryed to work out a deal, but now I just want the refund do you get this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So I bought 10 D.D.s form him, in time when they were L2s he shiped them to me all 10 were dead it looked like they got to hot he did pack them with a heat pack, but the 2 free mantids were ok, I have sent pics of the 10 D.D. just wanting for reply. 01/01/2010[/SIZE]And so I am still wail for him to reply for A stand up kind of Member of the forum he duzn't reply to E-mails or PM's well still waiting for a re reply.
[SIZE=14pt]He try to give some G.G.'s @ 1s, but I have some already, so I didnt want any more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I ask for a refund not a trade, after things got pissy just to be done with this.[/SIZE]

Ok then he tryed to give me mantids that he hasnt got yet that is ones that will be comeing after this Gen breeds and lays the Ooths then hatch, I didnt like this, but I said I would think about it and I didn't like it what if they wouldn't breed or hatch .

Last he tryed G,G,'s Ooth, but I have some G,G.'s so didn't want or need any more sorry.

Today he gave me my refund, I will not be buying from him again to much bad blood has happend now. Mind you we both tryed to work something out but fighting over things gets old quick, I am sorry for the mess here every one, but it may help someone.

Well a flawless box arrived today, tomorrow i will send out with his half(thanks for sending an extra heat pack!!) I would do buisness with him again. B)

A++ :D

I recently received some old violin ootheca to use during my insect talks from ABbuggin. He is a very kind person and is very easy to communicate with.

Thanks again! :)

Had a ooth from a trade hatch today! Had it taped to the wall near the light for extra heat and walked in to my bug room and there were 14 or so little vilon nymphs looking at me like

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: ! Good breeder/ trader will do a trade again!

GRADE OF F- WHAT A RIPOFF!

I can't believe a guy with this many good reviews, and just go and rip off a large invert dealer :angry: I bought 30 Gongylus gongylodes nymphs from his add on Petbugs back on 12-30-09.

He did say that he wanted to get some size on them before he shipped, and I said that was cool, so I didn't hassel him. Feb 3rd rolls around, and he says their doing good, shouldn't be too long, ok, fine. Well I waited, and waited, then emailed him on 3-16-10 and asked him how they were doing, because I'm starting to lose some patience now. He doesn't respond, so I wait over a week, and email him again, no response. Look folks, I know what it's like to be busy, but when I owe somebody $270.00 in merchandise, I don't dog them like this. So I hope you see this Andrew, I want my money back. What I can't understand, if these guys weren't ready why did you post them for sell in Dec.

Oh geeze. :rolleyes:

Ok, here's my side of the story. This person did pay for some violins, but I didn't want to ship as L2, so I held on to them while waiting for them to shed. He was aware of this as I told him in the email. As it turned out, I had a major fruit fly issue, and was flyless for several days. I attempted to purchase some flies in the emergency, but the supplier sent bad cultures twice (one was a replacement shipment). Needless to say, all the violins I had set aside for him died of starvation. I recently had a major hatch of nymphs (several ooths) and had a few hundred babies. They just recently shed to L2 and as a result, his order (plus some extras) were shipped to him yesterday and should arrive tomorrow (express will take 2 days for him).

Why would a person like my try to rip anybody off. :rolleyes:

Oh geeze. :rolleyes:

Ok, here's my side of the story. This person did pay for some violins, but I didn't want to ship as L2, so I held on to them while waiting for them to shed. He was aware of this as I told him in the email. As it turned out, I had a major fruit fly issue, and was flyless for several days. I attempted to purchase some flies in the emergency, but the supplier sent bad cultures twice (one was a replacement shipment). Needless to say, all the violins I had set aside for him died of starvation. I recently had a major hatch of nymphs (several ooths) and had a few hundred babies. They just recently shed to L2 and as a result, his order (plus some extras) were shipped to him yesterday and should arrive tomorrow (express will take 2 days for him).

Why would a person like my try to rip anybody off. :rolleyes:
I got the mantids in today. They are fantastic! But, No matter your side of the story, none of this was ever told to me, I was suppose to just guess this was all happening to your mantids? The communication was way off. You left me with no choice to give you a bad review, because you would not respond to me and you could have just told me you were having problems. I'm a tarantula breeder/dealer, so when people buy something from me, I'm forced to be somewhat responsive to them as quick as possible. And being a breeder, I understand problems better than most, if I know there is any. I retract the rip-off statement, but again, I took a shot on you, not knowing you at all to begin with, so when you make a statement like, "Why would a person like me try to rip anybody off." I see it happen all the time in my business, unfortunately :(

On a positive note, I want to thank you Andrew for coming through in the end with flying colors, because folks the mantids are better than expected, and Andrew gave me a ton extra :)

So I want to change my previous grade of F- to A-. I would have given him an A+ if it wasn't for the lack of communication.

Swifty

I didn't want to do this, but I have to considering the time is has been since I have last heard from you Andrew.

I purchased two Violin ooths that never hatched, and he did something which was really cool of him and said he will give me another two ooths since they didn't hatch.

I had a female sub adult (thought she was already adult lol Im such a noob).

So instead of just paying over night shipping for the two ooths I paid him another 25 bucks to add a sub adult male.

After my sub adult female mismolted I decided to not even bother buying the sub adult male, he responded and agreed.

I then decided to buy a third ooth.

So, I paid another 20 dollars to cover it, to make it 45 dollars since the male wasn't needed any longer.

Andrew, it has been a long time since I have heard from you, not sure if you come on here much?

I spoke to your dad when you called me a while ago, you and your dad seem like good people, that's why I'm suprised you havn't responded.

I've heard nothing but awesome things about you man, hopfully this will get thru to you to hook me back up.

I understand if you don't want to toss me another couple ooths, that is asking a lot and I wouldnt do it if I were you just because thats how this market is... But could you please pay me back the 70.00 bucks from the over night shipping and the 45 dollar ooth...?

I lost your phone number when I got a new phone... So please dude, get back to me, after things clear I would really like my post on your breeder feed back to be erased... Thanks mods/administrators...

~ Brian

Latest posts