ABbuggin - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a package he sent it tuesday and it got here today which is friday. He gave me some mantids as a present and all 6 made it and are healthy. Great guy.

I recieved 10 well packaged nymphs from AB. They were all very fat and had lots of food in there cups. He even gave me three extra nymphs from a different species!! I highly recomend AB and well definently do buisness again.

Thanks AB!

Received an ooth from him today. Shipment was very fast and ooth looks fantastic.

I got some nymphs today and they came very well packed. They look great, with their little full tunnies. I recommend this breeder to all and he knows his mantis. Thank you, Andrew!

Thanks again

Mikhail

I received some dead mantids from him for a collection. They were shipped promptly, arrived with great packaging, and were in excellent condition!

Just received a beautiful adult male New Zealand mantid on loan. He came very well packaged and arrived the next day. AB also sent the mantid even before I had paid shipping! Thanks Ab :)

PS: I'll keep you posted

I just recieved two Bolbena, hottentotta from Andrew. Very prompt shipping and both arived in great condition.

Hello,

I got a nice pair of mantis from Andrew AB.

Great person to work with and to deal with.

I recomend him to anyone who is looking for rare mantis.

francisco

I just completed an exchange with ABbuggin. I was happy to find an extra nymph in a well-packed and well-fed group. This wasn't my first transaction with him and definitely won't be the last.

Thanks Andrew!

Got a good number of nymphs off of him, very good deal, quick service, and great packaging. I got an extra too.

I'm going to deal with him again, worth it. :p

Received a couple of ooth, in excellent condition, from andrew today, long way from the States to Taiwan, very well packed. Will be more than happy to trade again for sure.

I just got a shipment of nymphs, including an extra one. The shipment was prompt and they arrived in great condition (nice and fat from all the flies provided).

I ordered a Sybilla ooth from ABbuggin, arrived in UK within a few days and received a extra ooth free.

A splendid chap and I will most certainly purchase from him in the future.

Excellent.

I received some nice mantids from him they came nicely packed and very healthy would buy from again!!! :D :D
Just wanted all prospective buyers/sellers/traders to know

that I have just completed an exchange (purchase) with ABbuggin

for some Cryptic Mantis nymphs. He kept me well-informed of

progress of the nymphs from hatching to L2, up until they were

ready to send to me. Always replied quickly and helpfully.

Gave me specific details regarding what to expect, and the

general conditions under which to rear them. Not all nymphs

were "perfect" as he had hoped for at the time of sending to me,

but he added others, including a free pair of another species,

just to make sure I received a good deal.

I highly recommend making deals with him!

Don L.

recieved some mantids this morning most were in good shape one had a little problem durring shipping but he couldnt help that. i will for sure deal with him again. oh i also got a much needed FF culture i will for sure buy from him again

Latest posts