Acrylic Cages

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats! someone after my own heart. Best rodent pet ever.Cool home made cages too.
Thanks, I think rats are cool too. We have about 4 males and 4 females in seperate cages now. My wife insisted in putting them in metal screen cages, so I have moved them out my my acrylic cage. The females seem to sneek out periodacly and go missing sometimes for a day or two, but end up getting back into there own cage. The other day when I was cleaning the boys I counted one extra in the cage. Apparently the females are getting into the boys cage for some loven and going back to there cage when they are done. I am affraid that we are going to have an abbondunce of rats soon.

Thanks, I think rats are cool too. We have about 4 males and 4 females in seperate cages now. My wife insisted in putting them in metal screen cages, so I have moved them out my my acrylic cage. The females seem to sneek out periodacly and go missing sometimes for a day or two, but end up getting back into there own cage. The other day when I was cleaning the boys I counted one extra in the cage. Apparently the females are getting into the boys cage for some loven and going back to there cage when they are done. I am affraid that we are going to have an abbondunce of rats soon.
Bow chika bow wow! :lol:

Latest posts