• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Mating Pairs Miomantises

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeek! You better keep this offer up for awhile, cause this is one species I'm after! I'm broke though after paying for flies, supplies, and my ghosts though. :blink:

I'm confused. Isn't that a picture of a European...?
It also looks as though a professional pic has been downloaded without acknowledgement or permission.

Is that the case, Miomantisguy? Personally, I would not buy from a dealer who posted someone else's pix to illustrate his wares, particularly if it's the wrong mantis.
rolleyes.gif
You are new here and were probably acting in good faith, but a member was suspended last year for posting pix that were not his own, and he didn't know that he was doing anything wrong, either. I'm not reporting this, because we haven't heard your side of the story, and if you did use someone else's pic, the problem is easily rectified.

It also looks as though a professional pic has been downloaded without acknowledgement or permission.

Is that the case, Miomantisguy? Personally, I would not buy from a dealer who posted someone else's pix to illustrate his wares, particularly if it's the wrong mantis.
rolleyes.gif
You are new here and were probably acting in good faith, but a member was suspended last year for posting pix that were not his own, and he didn't know that he was doing anything wrong, either. I'm not reporting this, because we haven't heard your side of the story, and if you did use someone else's pic, the problem is easily rectified.
OK. I didn't know there was a problem. Now I do, so I removed the pic.

Latest posts