Angelofdeathzz - Nick

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some budwing nymphs from him and he gave a few extra was very nice of him and all came alive!

I'm a big fan of Nick/AngelofDeathzz. He's a kind, delightful and especially helpful guy. Not to mention, he is THE IDOLO KING!!!!

I bought an adult Idolomantis Diabolica from him. Not an easy beast to ship, I'd imagine! And yet, she arrived safe and sound from the other side of the country! Packed beautifully and with care by Nick.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I just ordered 4 L2 Budwings from Nick, he shipped them right away and packed them perfectly. Plenty of food, plenty of space in the container, and he even included 3 extra nymphs. I would love to do business again.

Got my box of buggie goodness yesterday. Well packed with heat pack and insulation. Very healthy Idolo nymphs bursting with vitality! And a great deal to boot.

Nick is someone I never have to second guess. He's serious about what he does, is very reliable, generous, and has proven his value to the community with his success at breeding Idolo.

Buy with confidence!

I bought Him an Ooth..... it arrived today, the packing is so great, I think I´ll buy from him again and again......

thanks Nick.

SHOUT OUT TO NICK! YOU DA MAN. Nice packaging, several FF'S, and FAST! Thanks for such an excellent transaction! I look to doing business with you again in the future.

I recently received six idolos from nick. Shipping was great, no one got hurt during shipping. Oh and he sixth one was an extra :)

Thank you Nick, for the very healthy mantis! They came very lively and ate right away. I will be buying from Nick again.

Thanks again

Mikhail

Just received a terrific shipment of robust nymphs that were well packaged especially for the cold and promptly shipped as promised. Very pleased with the great deal, especially the extra nymph! Thanks, Nick!

Just received my Idolo's from Nick yesterday... Awesome packaging and he was great to deal with. The mantids are absolutely beautiful. I'm beyond happy and he has been very communicative through everything. Thanks so much!!! =)

Just got my second order of Idolos from Nick... 2 L6 females, who arrived healthy and happy, packed beautifully, and with heat packs! Perfect condition! Thanks, Idolo King! You're a real swell guy!

Just got in some idolo nymphs from Nick. He was great and easy to do business with from helping me out with all my questions on how to take care of them to what to have once they got to me. All came in pristine condition with excellent packaging and can't wait for the next time I can make such a smooth transaction with him again :) .

Thanks again Nick!

Zach

Latest posts