Angelofdeathzz - Nick

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick is an excellent seller! I purchased five Idolomantis diabolica nymphs from him a few weeks ago. They arrived in great condition, all healthy and carefully packaged. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a mantid. Thanks Again! -Rob

Seldom will you find a seller that graciously offers his valuable time, services, and sincere friendship to provide the support necessary to adequately sustain the exceptionally robust, flawless, and impeccably gorgeous Idolos you receive from him. Nick is such a diamond in the rough. Contrary to advice received from others, Nick meticulously packed each Idolo with loving care and tremendous tedious effort and shipped several subadults and presubadults for a successful coast to coast delivery. Every Idolo I received had obviously been raised with expert care to manage such a treacherous journey unscathed and arrive in superb condition. Nick has victoriously achieved what very few seasoned breeders have accomplished with the Idolos on a monumental scale and yet has remained altruistic and thoughtfully helpful and kind. I concur, given my overall experience that Nick is undoubtedly the consummate "Idolo King".

Purchased a mantis off of Nick and it was packed good and came right on time, thanks a bunch Nick, ps , I did ask him to come over and help me, but I think he thought I was kidding? :tt2:

i just got 2 adult male orchids from Nick and they both arrived happy and healthy. he was a great person to deal with, quick to respond, and very concerned for his mantids safety. also, the first male orchid just mated with my female last night, so i'm going to have some baby orchids soon!!

i will definitely order from him again and highly recommend him to everyone else:)

Picked up some more Idolo's from Nick. Had bought some nymphs from him last year. And the offspring of those Idolomantis just happen to start hatching on the same day as the new round of mantids from Nick arrived. So I'm in Idolo haven right now, thanks to Nick.

Ordered 5 Idolomantis Diabolica from Nick, he made sure I'd be present when they arrived and had great communication. Shipped them exactly when he said he would and when they arrived I was very pleased to find that he had shipped 6! Very good transaction and very pleased.

I received another shipment from Nick and am honestly, very pleased with the final outcome. He knows his Idolos and cares for his mantises as much as me. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much, Nick!

28JUL12 Update:  Nick has been very charming and extremely helpful in communicating with me.  It has always been a true pleasure to work with and know this breeder.  After several transactions and emails, I consider Nick as a top-notched, international Idolo breeder and highly recommend him to anyone, anywhere interested in the raising and/or breeding of Idolos.  I stand by my previously posted feedback in stating that indeed, Nick is the "Idolo King", bar none!

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased an adult male orchid from Nick about a month ago; I didn't have any problems. Arrived on time and very healthy and just mated with my female a few days ago! Nick is a great guy too, willing to answer my questions and put up with all my worries and concerns haha. Definitely would recommend him, and definitely will be doing business with him again when my Idolo grows up.

Can't say anything less than fantastic! Nick is great with the details when ordering from him. Very nice packing job, all mantids survived. Thanks Bud! :)

I can't believe I forgot to mention he had a couple xtra individual mantids hiding in the crowd. Thanks again Nick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a few cute baby parys today

Nice job and i can salvage parts of the unusually huge box for other things (he used a giant box for a tiny cup but it was well packed)

Highly recommended

Yesterday the adult mantis that Nick shipped to me arrived. She looks like a healthy mantis. Nice packing and communication. Another nice transaction. Thanks Nick.

He was the one to contact ME with the species I was searching for.

He was very honest.

He was patient with the issues I had to work out.

He replied to all of my messages.

The hot pack was still warm when it arrived.

The box was lined with Styrofoam and stuffed with newspaper.

The nymphs were in perfect condition and each was given flies for the trip.

He sent me additional house fly pupae.

Really couldn't say anything bad about the breeder. It was great working with him. I'm definitely going to keep him in mind for the future.

- Alex

Wiggled and bribed and told him he was a doll, finally got him to send me some babies, all came quickly and looking good! Thanks Nick, nice to work with you. Nick you can trust u newbies!

If Nick says that he's going to do something, it's as good as done!

Great guy, great breeder, great packaging.

A+++