Avantis - (UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABbuggin

Reaction score
Juyst recieved my empusa penatta nymphs and G. amoena ooth from Avantis. Shipping from all the way from Whales to the US with only one death (out of 8). Pretty good I must say. B)

Recommend to anybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
i just recieved my 2 empusa pennata's both alive and thriving also my ooth was great even hatched in the trip.

I did a couple of transactions with Avantis and it was always a pleasure. I highly recommend doing business with him.

I recived my Sybilla Pretiosa Ooth today from Avantis!!! I really recommend doing business with him

I have recived my Chloroharpax modesta from Avantis ...... in 11 days from UK to Mexico City!!!!!!! gracias Stephen

After being paranoid and asking myself if the package was lost during transit.... IT ARRIVED JUST NOW!!!

Stephen mentioned as I worried that it might hatch during transit that it wont because it is a fresh laid ooth.....

But, it did! I am not upset because only one nymph died, 18 survived and one nymph is coming out of the ooth now.

I am pleased but curious how did it hatch if it was a fresh laid ooth????

Thanks Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts