Aye-ah from Australia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darlma

Reaction score
Sup my dudes,

Just chucking a casual how ya doin from Australia as I attempt to dip my toes into the world of mantis ownership.
Which is a sentence I never thought I'd say.

Was hoping to use this forum as a gateway to finding my ideal mantis (Violin Mantis) and starting, what I expect to be, my newest favourite hobby.

Hey, hi, see ya on the forums.

Also, if someone could help me out. I can't seem to make a post on the "Mantids For Sale/Wanted" forum.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!  I'm new too.

It looks like you have to make a post here introducing yourself before you can post in the "Mantids for Sale/Wanted" forum:

You must introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum before placing an ad.
So it sounds like you should be able to post there now.  Good luck!

Hello Darlma and welcome to the forum
wave2.gif

Also, if someone could help me out. I can't seem to make a post on the "Mantids For Sale/Wanted" forum.
Please review the classified rules before posting as several rules will apply (found at the top of the section before the classified ads are shown). For example you need to list your city/country in the classified ad, or the better option is to update the information in your profile so you never forget it (as it will be shown automatically). Also as you are not in the US, that excludes requesting any mantids from US members due to our laws, and will result in fewer responses (as US members are the vast majority).

The button to post a ad however is on the top right of the page, right after the rules and before the classified ads are shown, and is labelled "Start New Topic". If you do not see it then you are likely using a smartphone or tablet and some are known to be incompatible with the forum. In which case you will need to use a computer to place a ad; otherwise, the button is shown and there is nothing we can do to make it appear, as your account is set to post there.

Latest posts