Baby Tailless Whips

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sschind

Reaction score
I was pretty excited a few months back with my baby vinegaroons but these guy have me even more excited since they are true CBB and not just babies from a WC female.

I saw the eggs initially back in January but I thought she lost them a couple of months later but it turns out they were fine. Woke up to this this morning. Its better than coffee.

tlwhip10.jpg

tlwhip11.jpg

tlwhip12.jpg

the following picture was taken by Rick Nagel a couple of years ago and it shows a gravid tl whip with eggs. I think this is the same female but a different batch of babies.

gravid10.jpg

The baby vinegaroons are doing great and polishing off baby dubia like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent. I had to broods of CBB Damon diadema hatch back in September and October 2013. I just started selling and trading the 5th "instars" two weeks ago. I've already sold thirty-two of them and still have forty-seven left.

Both broods have separate mothers but have the same father.

If you would love to trade some of your Damon diadema for mine when yours are ready(In a few weeks). I need unrelated specimens for breeding because I am going to avoid inbreeding.

Here is a link to my advert on Arachnoboards: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?264025-Damon-diadema-Immature-(5th-quot-instar-quot-)-For-Sale

Here is my Reviews thread on Arachnoboards: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?264032-Chris-Bailey

Let me know if you would be interested.

Thank you!
IMG_2532_zps475c82bc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There comes a time in every baby tailless whipscorpion's life when he or she has to venture out on his or her own. I guess today was that day for my little guys. Here are a couple of pictures of the dispersal.

tlwhip13.jpg

tlwhip14.jpg

Latest posts