Bagelheads Invade Japan!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precarious

Reaction score
Read about it:

http://www.manolith.com/2009/06/30/bagelheads-%E2%80%93-japanese-up-their-weirdo-cred-with-latest-fad/

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/bagelheads-trend-from-japan.html

main%20bagel.jpg

1(20).jpg

2%2824%29.jpg

bagelhead03.jpg

bagelhead04.jpg

All the weird stuff comes from Japan. It'll be the new fad here too eventually.

If your gunna have a foreign object implanted in you at least have it be a useful one! I'd go with some LED lights, or a solar phone charger, better yet how about a Bluetooth :)

Oh I'm there baby. That's all you had to say.

Especially the nasal cheese dispenser.

My favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes im SOOO jealous of freaks stuffing saline in their skin- NOT!!!

Why would people do this????
Hahaha!

People do this for any number of reasons. As a test of will, to prove your own strength to yourself. Others do it to fit in and/or get attention. Some just so they can say they did it. It only lasts a single night so no real harm done. Still pointless and stupid but whatever. Too each his own. I would never tell anyone they can't do what they want to with their own body.

Look at all the crazy people that get tattoos all over, and those are permanent! <--- Inflammatory Statement :tt2:

Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. Those people are SURELY a sight to behold, but I'd rather not look. :lol:
You know what they say:

"If you love something let it go, and if you still love it when it returns with a bagel on its head then it's true love..."

...Or something like that. :huh:

And now we've unlocked the mystery behind Henry's avatar... :pinch: which tentacle has the cream cheese and which has the gouda, just so I don't mess up my bagel? :chef: