Bagelheads Invade Japan!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now we've unlocked the mystery behind Henry's avatar... :pinch: which tentacle has the cream cheese and which has the gouda, just so I don't mess up my bagel? :chef:
Hey, we should probably be posting all of this in Idolo Consolidated so everyone can enjoy it as they struggle to find information.

as a professional tattooist and piercer.....some people do the stupidest shiat.

if those are saline bags, which looks like it I'd love to see someone get punched on their saline implant and watch it deflate lol.

EDIT. So apparently it's just a solution that swells your skin to which you can then mold it. So if you punch their bulge does the shape of your fist stay imprinted? I'll bet you it goes away after a while like botox.

Last edited by a moderator:
as a professional tattooist and piercer.....some people do the stupidest shiat.

if those are saline bags, which looks like it I'd love to see someone get punched on their saline implant and watch it deflate lol.

EDIT. So apparently it's just a solution that swells your skin to which you can then mold it. So if you punch their bulge does the shape of your fist stay imprinted? I'll bet you it goes away after a while like botox.
ahahahahah stop please... why do you want to punch them?!ahahahahahahahah so funny

I also hope it goes away after a while or after a good punch.

Hey do you think they can do that on any part of the body?Because they are only showing us their heads for now.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, we should probably be posting all of this in Idolo Consolidated so everyone can enjoy it as they struggle to find information.
Thats why I like you, your always thinking! Maybe if we ask a mod they can copy and paste all this over there for a freshly dispensed cream cheese bagel(a everything bagel of course)?

ahahahahah stop please... why do you want to punch them?!ahahahahahahahah so funny

I also hope it goes away after a while or after a good punch.

Hey do you think they can do that on any part of the body?Because they are only showing us their heads for now.....
The bagel holes are from pushing their finger in before the photos were taken.

This girl did her arms...

BEFORE:

bagelhead08.jpg

AFTER:

bagelhead07.jpg

Shes Hot!!! :kiss:

I think thats the girl my Mom always wanted me to meet, just never did. I ended up with a green eyed blondie, go figure? :devil2: :D

This is too funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That chicks arms remind of a worms. I wonder if they could do that to my left butt cheek? I would love to have it molded into a mantis.

This is too funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That chicks arms remind of a worms. I wonder if they could do that to my left butt cheek? I would love to have it molded into a mantis.
Well if you didn't blow your wad flying to Bug fest, you could have flew over to Japan to get a mantis butt implant(hind sight is always 20/20, no pun intended)! :oops: :D

Ok ok ok. This is my fave thread EVAR!!!

So funny!

Def belongs in Idolo. Consolo.!

And Petoly should start a tattoo thread or I will!

I love my tattoo's and I would never dream of telling someone what they can or can't do with their parts!

Ha ha.. wow.. Japan has changed since I have been there. My mom (native Japanese) said she'd never bring me back to Japan with her because I have quite a few tattoos and it would be embarrassing for people to see me. I'll have to show here this one day. These people make me look like a saint.

oh, and apparently a new popular dermal implant is a magnet, this link has some "biohack" trend stuff in it. At least these have SOME purpose, instead of just looking like you've had a donut implanted onto your skull.... I'll just stick to my tattoos, thanks http://io9.com/5944883/what-does-the-future-have-in-store-for-radical-body-modification

I must be getting old, because this body mod stuff is getting too weird for me to understand...

It's much more disturbing all up close like that :lol: , the dream would be more properly called a nightmare, I've seen road kill that have more sexy go'n on? geesch :pinch: :D