Bagelheads Invade Japan!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got ripped off!
Take this!

Judetats2_zpsaf891bb3.jpg

You better stop manipulating my parts with out my permission Mister!

Don't make me take off my ear bobs and come up there!!!

You better stop manipulating my parts with out my permission Mister!

Don't make me take off my ear bobs and come up there!!!
Ha! Never heard the term 'ear bobs' for earrings. Interesting...

Hey, whatever it takes to get you up here.

I have a facebook with the work I do. Im not super heavily tattooed myself but if you want to see the tattoos I do and my drawings my facebook is facebook.com/pencilflow. been tattooing for 6 years, piercing for 7, and I have my bachelor's degree in illustration.

ohhh wait I get it now! they are trying to look like their Anime counterparts!

Last edited by a moderator:
So listen, I pretty much forgot about this nasty thread - I forget which idiot even started it - but I had a toasted bagel with eggs for breakfast today. It was extra, extra good and now I'm remembering why.

Thank you, Japan!

I wonder if in 10 years we will see interviews of "bagel heads" talking about how closed-minded people and whining about being stared at in the supermarket :p

Tonight, Thursday September 27th, on The National Geographic Channel...

Taboo

Episode: Extreme Bodies

For some people, improving one’s appearance can lead to extreme body modification. Meet the "Vampire Woman”—she's a lawyer, a mother, and the world’s most modified female, with 96% tattoo coverage, several sets of horns, arm implants, and 25 piercings. Meanwhile, artist Keroppy is leading the way in the trendy body modification industry. His newest exhibition features "bagelheads," people with what looks like a small bagel protruding from their foreheads.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/taboo/episodes/extreme-bodies/

Wait, hold on, do you have stock or monies invested in the "bagel heads", your a bagel head pusher aren't you! :angry:

Wait, hold on, do you have stock or monies invested in the "bagel heads", your a bagel head pusher aren't you! :angry:
You caught me. I have all my investments in BGL on the stock market. The era of bear and bull markets is over. It's now a bagel market.

If you don't invest in bagels you get the hole. The choice is yours...

Personally, I plan on becoming a bagellionaire.

I'm rich, beeyatches!

alex-1.jpg