Best glue?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katz640

Reaction score
I've been using a low temperature Surebonder glue gun to attach fake plants and such to my mantises' enclosures, but everything seems to fall apart after a couple of days. Do you guys have any recommendations on what kind of glue works best in mantis enclosures?

I bought a duel temp glue gun and multi temp glue sticks from WalMart and they work just fine for me. I can yank things off if I must, but not unintentionally.

Okey-doke. Hopefully those will work for me. Thanks! :)
I use hot glue... but what about non toxic glue sticks?? Hot glue can kill ooths... Non toxic glue is well.. non toxic and it isn't scolding hot at first... I use non-toxic glue to glue down silkworm eggs to petri dishes...

I use hot glue... but what about non toxic glue sticks?? Hot glue can kill ooths... Non toxic glue is well.. non toxic and it isn't scolding hot at first... I use non-toxic glue to glue down silkworm eggs to petri dishes...
I have been using a hot glue gun to attach ooths for years. As long as you only use a tiny drop it would be pretty hard to kill an ooth. I use a cheapo glue gun along with cheap sticks. Works great.

Latest posts