best prank ever!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idolomantis

Reaction score
ok so big cousin was in college with all roomates and stuff. and he,s kind of an idiot... XD i fgot 3 cans of butter.. and you what he did with that?

he just spread the butter all over the corridoors from the appartments.. LMFAO when everyone woke up they slip n slide trough the building

:lol: i really needed to try this once B) ha ha. so what i did was buttering the floor of the bathroom :)as i know my family go the bath room every morning.. i just need to wait for the screams now B) B) i also place baby pwder in the fohn a few weeks ago.. you kinda get the ghost effect then :lol: you also neeed to try the fake skull in bed prank.. lovely.

did you pulle any hilarious pranks. put em here B)

i used to love this one

all you need is a very very small stone or other object.

now get to a locked door or locker.

place the object deep into the lock.

it cant get out and the key cant get in :)

and there is omeone standing with a locker that wont open. imagen standing there with heavy books..

you can also do this to an unlocked door, can not get locked anymore :)

when you ar good with a paperclip or other metal object, you can also bend the metal in the lock

the smallest chance will cous that no key cn be put in it :)

putting glue in it is also funny. key is stuck then :D

chewing gum is just way to numb.

if you are able to steal someones locker key you ill his/her locker with naughty pictures > :D when the locker is opened...

well that is going to be an embarrasing happening... i use that one on hated people tho.

buttering the toilets is also fantastic, i go stand there and wait untill someone slips :)

placing a big heap of chewing gum in the sink is great.. wet floor alarm, same effect. ad some fake blood for screams.

anyway.. these are a few of my tricks to make school fun :)

when lessons go to "boring" subject i ask if i may goe to the toilett.. then i quick strike my victms locker and noone sees it :)

this is the way to mess up in the computer room:

wait untill someone goes away for the toilet, then go to his computer and go there to a "wrong" site. set the computer on sleep.

when comming back you will notice the face he pulls when watching the screen ;)

how to create a riot: just trow a coin somewhere in the classroom and see the chaos :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming the people can even figure out what the heck is keeping their lock from working. :rolleyes:

A good prank is to get four chickens, put the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 6 on them and let them loose. People will go crazy looking for 4 and 5. :p

My brother and I love to do this at beaches.

First you have to dig downwards then after you're pretty deep, start digging sideways. (not near the surface) Then, cover the part that you dug downwards.

After that, you have a hole underground. If people step on the surface of the 'hole', it will collapse and the victim's foot or leg ( depending on how deep you dug the hole) will go into the 'hole and you can see people on the beach tripping and falling. :D

gotta try that some time :)

another of mine: i have a freddie kreuger costume, and i go walk in the late evening trough the neighbourhood :D

oh and this one is for every age:

alien attack!

take a large balloon or small weather balloon and glue alot of those glow in the dark sticks on it

the balloon must be dark colored. then: fill it with helium.

attach a 100ft fishingline to let it float high in the air at night or late evening at somekind of even with much people :lol:

watch them point and stare :D

gotta try that some time :) another of mine: i have a freddie kreuger costume, and i go walk in the late evening trough the neighbourhood :D

oh and this one is for every age:

alien attack!

take a large balloon or small weather balloon and glue alot of those glow in the dark sticks on it

the balloon must be dark colored. then: fill it with helium.

attach a 100ft fishingline to let it float high in the air at night or late evening at somekind of even with much people :lol:

watch them point and stare :D
Heh heh. Did it come out in the newspaper the next day about a UFO in the sky? :D :lol: :D