Brian Aschenbach-(US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

massaman

Reaction score
Just did a transaction with him and the Acontista Multicolor ooth he sent to me was packed very nicely and though it fell off the leaf it was attached to the ooth still was in excellent condition and would do more transactions with him in the near future!

Just did a transaction with him and the Acontista Multicolor ooth he sent to me was packed very nicely and though it fell off the leaf it was attached to the ooth still was in excellent condition and would do more transactions with him in the near future!
I second that. Received my Acontista ooths yesterday, and had hatch out on one, same day. Thanks Brian!

Received my 4 Acontista multicolor nymphs yesterday and they were in excellent condition and the packing was excellent and also the ooth he sent me had hatched and gave me close to 30 nymphs and they are cool looking and would do more purchases in the near future!

Ordered two ooths from Brian. No nonsense, great communication, nice packaging. I hope to do more business with him in the future.

I got my adult male ghost mantis from Brain the other day and it was in perfect health. He really helped me out when I needed a male for my female. He was very nice and pleasant to talk with. I look forward to doing business with Brain in the future.

Thanks man.

I was the lucky recipient of one of Brian's outstanding ooth deals. Great packing, great prices....just waiting for babies now!

Thanks Bri! I will definately do business again.

just got my ghost pair and violin ooth from him today. packed very well, and was shipped out fast :D also got a free gift to love free things :D will buy from again. thanks so much brin.

update: (09/30/2010) the violin ooth gave me 19 nymphs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a very nice looking adult male ghost from Brian. He helped me out when i was in a pinch. Now may 8 hot, and horney females have a chance of getting some sweet lovin! :D and possibly some dinner after! :lol: Brain's packing, and communication skills are superb! I will be doing business with him again! Thank-you Brian! :)

Paul

Just received my package and everything looks fantastic. A+

Update 10/20/10 - Had an excellent hatch out from the ootheca I purchased. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recived some Ghosts from Brian.

packing was beyond great and all arived alive and well. he even sent me an extra one.

they must be well fed as I didn't see any eat for a few hours (and they had some flys already packed inside), but they are drinking fine and are active.

( I also am not watching them like a mother hen, so I may have missed them eating. )

after I sent him an email stating that I got the package, he replyed right away and asked this newbie if I had any questions...I like that.

I will do business with him again.

Harry

I'm a bit late in getting this review done...I received my package of Violins & Ghosts from Brian on Wednesday, last week. Everything arrived alive & well despite the cold weather we've had lately!

Thanks!

Great and fast seller. What really made me happy was his generous amount of fly pupae, I ordered 100 and Brian must have gave me 300 pupae. Very cheap prices, and he also added a little sample of bee pollen for free!

Once again, Brian has come through for me! :) I recently received a very nice adult male ghost for my females. I'm very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with Brian again! :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Ordered 10 violins from Brian.

Imagine my surprise when I opened up a little box containing ten live, disgusting bug things.

Needless to say my music class students are going to be sorely disappointed when class starts on monday. Now I gotta figure out a way to dispose of these bizarre alien creatures. Oddly enough my house fly infestation has subsided.

So alls well that ends well. Thanks Brian,... I guess.

VIOLINS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts