bugdesign

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone

PhilinYuma, not so long ago I doing mantises, but a lot of friends who are expert in this. And the seller does not say that this is very complicated . And he did not use heat packs. But I realized that I was going on , if the mantis were alive . And when the same is necessary to begin to get experience ? ...

Kruszakus , they were soft

Hello everyone PhilinYuma, not so long ago I doing mantises, but a lot of friends who are expert in this. And the seller does not say that this is very complicated . And he did not use heat packs. But I realized that I was going on , if the mantis were alive . And when the same is necessary to begin to get experience ? ...

Kruszakus , they were soft
Sadly, as Kruszakus suggested, it looks as though you were ripped off, or the dealer was totally incompetent. I spoke with the dealer's countrywoman earlier. She is too busy studying for finals to have time to look at the site, but she did point out that sending out mantids at this time of year even with hot packs would be fatal.

Well at least you found a great forum and can maybe hook up with 4upakabra, the only Russian on the forum who can make Mexican jokes :D

Latest posts