Carpenters Glue

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissimore12

Reaction score
im building my enclosures for when my shipments get here, im using very thin wood so staples or nails would definitely split it, would carpenters glue be toxic to the mantids?

Also, is non-toxic paint okay to use?

I've used a lot of carpenter's glue and never had a problem. Any acrylic paint becomes inert when it sets, so, again, you should do fine. It's always a sound idea, though, in cases like this to do a trial set up using a test animal that you won't miss if worst comes to worst, like a friend's mantis. :D

I've used a lot of carpenter's glue and never had a problem. Any acrylic paint becomes inert when it sets, so, again, you should do fine. It's always a sound idea, though, in cases like this to do a trial set up using a test animal that you won't miss if worst comes to worst, like a friend's mantis. :D
Ha-ha :lol: :lol: :p too funny, +2 Phil !

Hahah, too bad i dont know ANYONE in terrace, or even in bc that has mantids. :p

Should be fine. Let it fully cure before adding anybody.

Latest posts