Catastrophe! The sky is falling!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not black yet, but a bright translucent blue-green. Kinda pretty color, but I'm feeling woozy.Phil, I'm being totally serious. I hope your not making fun of me!!!!!
It's not just you; the finger sounds pretty serious too. Don't get Nervous, though. Even if the infection kills you, you'll reaser resser come back to life, shortly.

It's not just you; the finger sounds pretty serious too. Don't get Nervous, though. Even if the infection kills you, you'll reaser resser come back to life, shortly.
Ack! I...think...I'm....*gasp*...dying...

But before I do, could you PM me about that ghost male? or 2? I've already got two from Arkanis and had them mated. Could I also give you some advice about the unicorns that I've never had? Thanks.

Oh, and work was catastrophic. So I left early. I'll PM you again so you know I'm okay, okay?

And Phil, I'm sorry I was bothering you about the genetics and hybird vigor! I found that I prefer to apologize publicly. You know, so that it really means something to all the other members.

Thanks Rick! And Ian!

And Phil, I'm sorry I was bothering you about the genetics and hybird vigor! I found that I prefer to apologize publicly. You know, so that it really means something to all the other members.Thanks Rick! And Ian!
O.K. that was all over with days ago! And I hope that you didn't take the fowl language that I used in those three P.M.s, seriously, O.K?

yeah but i ate some sort of weird african meatIt said on the menu:

Panthera leo Infant.

I didn't know if people ate it before so i thought "why not" and took a bite.
Panthera leo is the most famous predatory big cat. Do you have enough clues to guess the species?

Remembering the famous Disney ® movie that took place in Africa will help.

It starts with an L

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might be legal to hunt them ouside of reserves ,but im not suprised the meat was rotten. Next time dont eat mystery meat in places where people suffering from famine or civil war will be desprate enough to hunt

lion cubs

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might be legal to hunt them ouside of reserves ,but im not suprised the meat was rotten. Next time dont eat mystery meat in places where people suffering from famine or civil war will be desprate enough to huntlion cubs
So, Idolo, stop dining out on rotten meat in strife-torn Africa, and eat Biryani (God knows what the meat in that is) in strife-torn Iraq.

Latest posts