Christmas eve eve!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yay its finally christmas eve eve! Time to make pierogies and chicken nuggets and get the mantises ready for xmas!!!!! What r other forumers doing on this lovely christmas eve eve???

hey dude,

am in your neighborhood of farmington, ct visiting friends. onward to christmasy new hampshire. poor nikki mantis spends christmas alone, in the care of nervous neighbors.

I was being a Christmas domestic goddess peeling chestnuts ready to make stuffing and soup but it is not quite like on the Tv, I have cut my finger with a sharp knife, have sore finger nails and lots of bits of chestnut skin all over the floor and table and most of the day gone, hmmm

Still I am excited it's nearly Christmas

alex,

i had considered that before headin up here. however i didnt want to impose. she certainly would have been in good care with you!

I gotta make my "family famous" deviled eggs. I also gotta get everything fed well, because they might be neglected for a couple days. You never know what the holidays will bring or who might just show up on your doorstep.

I am making sure everyone is fed as well, as tomorrow is an all days Christmas eve party at my family's place with friends and Christmas day is similar.. also, a couple friends are dragging me caroling tonight. It should be interesting. And cold.

My toadlets stuffed themselves with food and im cleaning my room too

Sinensis, i baked 6 dozen cookies and pierogies r really hard to make, u really have to seal them well or they will open during cooking and lose their moisture

i hve 4 new nymphs so I will be spending Christmas at home <3 3 creos, 1 beautiful black ghost who is molting now. The best Christmas ever!

Earlier I was reviewing some text for a mantis book. Now I'm taking a break after cleaning for an hour. We're having a guest over later this afternoon. I had to put away the mantis that lives in the livingroom. He hangs out on the window screen, but every now and then he peaks over from the top of the curtains. If I forget to feed him, he flies down. Otherwise, he is content to hang out there and look out the window.

Earlier I was reviewing some text for a mantis book. Now I'm taking a break after cleaning for an hour. We're having a guest over later this afternoon. I had to put away the mantis that lives in the livingroom. He hangs out on the window screen, but every now and then he peaks over from the top of the curtains. If I forget to feed him, he flies down. Otherwise, he is content to hang out there and look out the window.
what species?

What's the other half??? PRESSIES!

I bought my present this morning. It's a shared gift and I bought us (Abby and me) a pair of tickets to see the Cirque du Soleil show "Iris". I got an email saying it was ending it's run. It was supposed to be a permanent show, but cannot sustain. I thought we better see it while we still can.

http://youtu.be/2LBajou7a_g

Last edited by a moderator:
I also will be alone with my buggies and my spinning wheel. Yesterday my female giant shield leaped onto my wheel. Lucky for her it was not in use at the moment!! I think she liked my yarn.