Coronavirus: Thoughts?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeez this thread got out of hand really quickly

personally i think the real tragedy is the virus only has about a 6% mortality rate. we need something good to stiffle our population. I am working on getting sterilized in case someone rapes me to try and make a baby with me. Child free is the way to be

anyhow, i don't get why the wearing of masks has become so politicized. yea, they are annoying, but if it means I get to go out and about still, I'm willing to deal with it

I just tested negative for the 7th time today

I can't wait to get vaccinated. facts not fear

Last edited by a moderator:
jeez this thread got out of hand really quickly

personally i think the real tragedy is the virus only has about a 6% mortality rate. we need something good to stiffle our population. I am working on getting sterilized in case someone rapes me to try and make a baby with me. Child free is the way to be

anyhow, i don't get why the wearing of masks has become so politicized. yea, they are annoying, but if it means I get to go out and about still, I'm willing to deal with it

I just tested negative for the 7th time today

I can't wait to get vaccinated. facts not fear
THIS. This is what I’ve been trying to say. People just refuse to wear masks out of the annoyance. I just didn’t know how to put it into words. Thank you.

Latest posts